April 30, 2024, 09:31:33 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

No Pat???

Started by Uncle Jeff, January 21, 2006, 01:05:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Jeff

Why isn't there any Pat in Ozma now. That man was a big sweet heart, where is he? Why isn't he going to be in the band smoking on stage while he plays the drums... smoking those sweet american spirits. I miss Pat. Someone tell me what happened?? I feel like I just woke up at home, I walk into the living room and Daddy's missing. No one knows where he went or if he's coming back, but Daddy is fucking gone. He left to get milk last night and hasn't come back, everyone wondered why he left with a change of clothes, and he didn't bring back any milk. Even more curious, is Daddy's whole not coming back at all.

Please share your insight
If its longer than a cigarette, its not a story, its a legacy

oatmeal

part of it= www.acuteband.com

....I think

Whoa, I didn't know Pat smoked American Spirits!

Acute band seems interesting and fun.

To answer your question, I think he's just not in it anymore, and there's not much more to it.

Uncle Jeff

It seems more like Daddy left mom for his secretary. I don't care if he has two bands.

I just really wanted him in the band.I'm sure the new drummer is cool, but Pat has a special spot in my heart.

Nordel

I agree. Pat is a good man. And a great drummer. He will be missed.

brad

i hate how my name appears when people try to say m/ilk on this board.
but it's prob an inside joke i don't get.

who needs pat anyway?
there was a major falling out with him and daniel i know.

I like ozma

savewhatyouare

hah. smoking! there are cooler ways to die. thats why i drive on the wrong side of the road everyday.

and pat and dan stopped seeing eye to eye.

tom

Quote from: Uncle Jeff on January 21, 2006, 01:05:36 pm
No one knows where he went or if he's coming back, but Daddy is fucking gone. He left to get brad last night and hasn't come back, everyone wondered why he left with a change of clothes, and he didn't bring back any brad.

not sure if that was a joke...but i found it hilarious BRAD LOLOLOLOL
is that u brad?

Fantastic Max

I thought one of the reasons for their split was Pat's ass-ish-ness within the band and reluctance to change or try new things..something like that.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Uncle Jeff

Quote from: ozmacity on January 21, 2006, 11:55:38 pm
I thought one of the reasons for their split was Pat's ass-ish-ness within the band and reluctance to change or try new things..something like that.

Pat was a saint, and not a bad looking guy to boot. Some might say he was ass-y, but that just seemed to be he is style. One second he's the over weight drummer, the next, he's this mysterious man with a past he's trying to escape, doesn't need anyone and has no where to go. I'll tell you what. I want to nail that guy. Being all mysterious and smoking and shit.

jburn

to tell you the truth, i don't mind that much that pat is gone, because it can still be pretty much the same ozma as before without pat. Dan, Ryen, and Jose wrote all the songs, so I'm just happy that they are in it.

Radionesiac

It's just gonna be Ozma minus the man-tits and chicken parm sandwiches.

Uncle Jeff

You are all terrible bunch of Pat bashing... gaylords. I said it. After the show, Pat was never anything but one extremely chill dude. If you think that has no bearing on the music, you're wrong. Bands have style and personality. Would guns and roses be the same wihtout Slash? Its more than Guitar, its his fucking top hat, his style, he made into a fucking cartoon. Now I'm sure Ozma will still PWN n00bs, regardless of having Pat in their proverbial party. I'm saying he will be greatly missed, and I was just curious as to why he wouldn't come back to the band or why he wasn't invited back. This thread is more about loving Pat than anything else. This Ozma is like Queen after Freddie died, the new drummer has some friendly fat shoes to fill.

I don't think you're gaylords. I just typed the first thing came to mind. But I do think you suck. Non-pat loving... I better stop, I've already said to much.

geektheindierocker

What are the details of the falling out? I know some of you know it. If someone could please PM me or post it here I would appreciate it greatly. I'm curious, and I care a lot about the band and its members because they're fine musicians. Thanks.

I think the band has offered the public all the information that the band desires to offer.

If we really do care a lot about the band and its members, I don't think gossiping about them (or soliciting gossip) on a message board is an effective way to express that care.Ã,  Also, the negative thoughts and opinions are in very poor taste considering the band is getting back together and trying to establish themselves.Ã,  They don't need this kinda thing on the forums so let's lay off.

ironbird

Hey, as long as Star is in the band Iââ,¬â,,¢m happy!!!!!Ã,  ;) ;)

とてもいろっぽい
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

I like ozma

Quote from: Radionesiac on January 22, 2006, 01:34:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heysarahsarah

Guys, lets keep the weird Ozma member (or former member) bashing to a minimum.  The bashing of each other should be extremely creative, unlike the word "gaylord" which is not especially so.  I like "fuzzhead" for some reason.  :)

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

ironbird

I'm sure there will still be a few chicken parm sandwiches around.
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

tom

I yearn for the day that hannah, daniel castro, ted, and ben--among others, come back to the forum.

ironbird

yes, i think we all "yearn" for the day!?!  i guess?????????????

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Rome

Quote from: Tom Is Dead on January 23, 2006, 09:01:54 pm
I yearn for the day that hannah, daniel castro, ted, and ben--among others, come back to the forum.

um... didn't ben just post?

aqotgg

lame.

tom

Quote from: Rome on January 24, 2006, 07:28:00 am
Quote from: Tom Is Dead on January 23, 2006, 09:01:54 pm

um... didn't ben just post?
yeah...hes the only one that comes back from time to time. i think...

Fantastic Max

What the hell is a chicken parm sandwich...

Wait..as I wrote that, I realized that might be short for parmesian but, set me straight either way.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

amish

Yes. Chicken Parmesan. Chicken covered in Parmesan cheese with tomato sauce

unfilmstill

damn it, i'm hungry!
i want a chicken parm!

straight to you from the sarah lawrence college darkroom.

p.s. i like pat.