News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

GarageBand

Started by yoshigaki, August 06, 2006, 05:48:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshigaki

So, I thought this was mildly interesting:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/ozma

Maybe everyone already knew about this and I'm just way behind the times.  Funny reading the reviews, though.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

tis not mike other

August 08, 2006, 02:35:48 pm #2 Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:37:28 pm by =Oatmeal=

yoshigaki

Los Angeles:  Awards! #5 Stupidest Song  in Power Pop, all-time 

I like ozma

may i ask what is number one?

Not Jason

Quote from: =Oatmeal= on August 08, 2006, 02:35:48 pm
http://www.garageband.com/user/bootymetronome <---Danniel Brummel.

Pat is the Bootymetronome.  I am pretty sure Dan is the Bootymaestro.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

gloom-glaam

Not on that he isn't.

FireAarro

If you click on Daniel Brummel in the band page it goes to bootymetronome
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Not Jason

Quote from: FireAarro on August 12, 2006, 10:08:47 pm
If you click on Daniel Brummel in the band page it goes to bootymetronome

Huh.  Regardless, I'm PRETTY SURE what I said holds true for DDD.  I figured "Bootymetronome" made the most sense for a drummer.  "Bootymaster" is Ryen, "Bootymechanic" is Jose (99% sure, since "Immigration Song" is his song), and it's pretty obvious which one is Star.

My whole world has been thrown for a loop.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

FireAarro

Yeah, it should be logical that Dan be the Bootymaestro seeing as he kicks the most ass.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

skratchaholik

ryen kicks the most ass.

FireAarro

Nordel

It's true. That's why they call him the Bootymaster.

I like ozma

then what about the booty metronome?

k24

i'd rather be a maestro