May 02, 2024, 10:34:30 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

preordering Pasadena

Started by Джесси, April 20, 2007, 09:55:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Джесси

Does anyone know whether or not you'll recieve the album on May 15th or if it will be shipped on May 15th by Amazon.com. I'm not very familar with Amazon.com and quite possibly could be overlooking anything that relates to my question. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jesse
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Kyosho

Do not trust Amazon. Sometimes they'll be on time, but most times they won't. In fact, the majority of times they won't. Though my experience is mostly with games, so YMMV.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Cremo

is there anywhere else you can preorder this from? amazon.com won't ship to ireland (i think) and amazon.co.uk are so slow and possibly won't get the cd until 2 months after it's out.

simpleton

Quote from: Cremo on April 21, 2007, 03:36:57 am
is there anywhere else you can preorder this from? amazon.com won't ship to ireland (i think) and amazon.co.uk are so slow and possibly won't get the cd until 2 months after it's out.

same prob here. amazon.de says CD is not available ANY MORE. So I can't even preorder it. At least, for the moment.

Джесси

Well, I'm not sure how there shipping is, but if you click here you can find the album for a bit cheaper.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

I Like Ozma

that one doesnt even have the tracklisting right.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

simpleton

Well, today I finally got my copy. A friend of mine bought it in California and just handed it to me.

Happy times :)

VanSlegr Fan

what do u think of it? i like it alot, not love thou.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck