April 30, 2024, 07:06:35 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Rentals cover album.....

Started by VanSlegr Fan, June 05, 2007, 10:03:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VanSlegr Fan

Quotespeaking about the rentals...its like taking forever for them to release their new album huh

is what you said , and when i started this thread i said there new EP "Last Little Life" is coming out Aug 14th. i know this isnt a new album, but im sure we'll see the new album by years end, since the EP is quickly upon us. its 3 new songs, and a re-do of Sweetness and Tenderness.

Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

gloom-glaam

Not to mention that they said it(the new album) would very be released next spring.

VanSlegr Fan

Quotewould very be released next spring.

well im not so sure what that means, but Matt said his solo would be out in 01 and it didnt show till 04, so i wasnt convinced wed see it till mid-08 to be honest
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

SteveLikesOzma

I might see the copeland/rentals tour. Meeting Matt would be really cool, as i am a blue/pinkerton worshipper....I imagine he probably doesn't like talking about that too much though, huh?

CT-700

They are coming to Pittsburgh 8/21. I nearly died of sheer happiness when I found out.

SteveLikesOzma

VanSlegr Fan

yea i cant wait to see Rentals again, and to think i thought id missed the chance to see em in the 90's woohoo!!!! first time i saw em was the first time i saw Ozma in Aug. 06 talk about an amazingggggggggggggg show all around!

CT-700

Quote from: SteveLikesOzma on June 16, 2007, 02:45:07 pm
You're from pitt too? Cool!

Yeah man! Don't you just love how Ozma never gives us any love?

SteveLikesOzma

Haha yea, Well I go to college in pitt, but i'm actually home for break for the buffalo ozma show next weekend  ;D

But I might not even be able to go due to a vacation.....