May 15, 2024, 10:45:47 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

songs of inaudible trucks

Started by spidernim, March 07, 2005, 01:15:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spidernim

Does anyone know where I can find "songs of inaudible trucks" to buy or download?

Ianny

You won't find it to buy, but perhaps someone on the boards can give you the files for it.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

spidernim

That's cool, what label was it relased on?

Not Jason

it was self released in two forms:

on "tornado recordings" which was ozma's own label that they had before they were signed.  these were home burnt on verbatim 74 minute cds with xeroxed or computer printed art work.  this version is called "Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars"

also it was released through mp3.com as "Songs of Audible Trucks and Cars".  this version is much more commonly found as it was sold up into 2001 online.  the cd is still a cdr, but its' labeled professionally and the cover art is glossy and pretty.  this version also has an extra track.

i've got both.  IM me and i'll send you the files.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

amish

Quote from: oatmeal on January 14, 2006, 09:03:40 am
http://www.ozmafans.com/forum/index.php/topic,1528.0.html
oatmeal, you really don't need to go reviving old threads like this to promote the file repository any more than it already has been promoted

oatmeal

January 15, 2006, 11:22:50 am #6 Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 09:31:10 pm by oatmeal
ok. I guess that just makes things worse. sorry.