May 02, 2024, 09:31:25 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Sound Mind artwork

Started by geektheindierocker, September 13, 2005, 10:05:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

geektheindierocker

Does anybody have a scan of the Sound Mind album artwork? Was there any? I'm obsessively organizing my music files and would very much like to have the proper picture if one exists. Thanks!

Not Jason

September 13, 2005, 10:21:47 pm #1 Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 10:22:51 pm by Not Jason

edit:  for some reason that's not loading right for me, but it SHOULD be a full image.  If not, let me know, I'll fix it.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

geektheindierocker

Thanks man! That is some sweet artwork, much different than what I pictured in my head.

oatmeal

That is awesome I thought I would have never been able to find that. Any covers from the other rare stuff? (in)Audiable soungs of trucks and cars, ocho ect... That would be awesome. Thanks.

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

phatpubah

is the domino effect radio edits only difference is that they cut out the random drumming and such after the intro?
CPL593H

Not Jason

Quote from: phatpubah on September 14, 2005, 07:03:10 pm
is the domino effect radio edits only difference is that they cut out the random drumming and such after the intro?

It also fades out at the end, instead of going into the bass drone intro to appletrees.
I am the baseball.

oatmeal

Swiz0r

that's a pretty convenient page you got there.  i like it.

...what about the bootytraps ep?  I've seen the russian coldfusion cosmonaut, but I have no idea what bootytraps looks like.

Sandguy

...isn't bootytraps and russian coldfusion melded to be doubble donkey disc? or is there something i'm missing like they both being released separate from each other. ???

The Other Mike

the two eps on DDD are imaginary eps, they don't exist outside of that context.  There is a korobieniki 7" single which is what you might be thinking of.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Not Jason

that's exactly right.  I used to be pretty confused about it too when I was first getting into Ozma, as no other band I know of has ever made a double EP.
I am the baseball.

Swiz0r

so you're saying...

you're saying that the two eps aren't actually two eps, but one with properties of two, and that the distinct components of the one do not exist on their own...

heh, a double ep.  who'd have thought?

ozma, i love you more every day.