April 18, 2024, 10:39:44 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

I've got Brummel on KSUN from Nov 20.

Started by 8600, November 29, 2005, 08:19:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey everyone, I just finished converting and editing the KSUN radio show Nov 20th that I ripped--- and I guess I'm the only one who ripped it since I haven't seen anyone else post about it.

If anyone wants it IM me on AIM -- importantopolis, and I'll send it to you.Ã,  It was a GREAT show-- much better than the last one, although the audio quality is worse.Ã,  Dan played like 12 songs--Monstro and Contraband (?) and GwtG and a handful of covers--which were all great.

So, IM me... and then if anyone wants to upload them or something, he/she is welcomed to.

paz

MEEP
i am qualifying this post with a note that the show was not planned out at all. :/
we had a good time doing it, but there may be some awkward moments throughout.
in any case. enjoy!
got a box full of letters

Zombie Don Ho

Outlog

Zombie Don Ho

question-- what was track 26? it didn't show up in the transfer. what did dan and miriam sing?

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Quote from: les cambrioleurs on November 30, 2005, 09:54:17 am
question-- what was track 26? it didn't show up in the transfer. what did dan and miriam sing?

They sang "Beginning To See The Light" by Liz Phair.  Unfortunately there were some tech problems with it so I couldn't include it.  Maybe my next rip will be perfect. :P

brad

December 01, 2005, 02:45:19 pm #8 Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 02:48:37 pm by brad
what song is track 16?

its called december and it really needs a female background vocalist*

Outlog

Ah yes, 16 is December.  I didn't quite listen to the whole show after I cut it up, and I didn't remember that was an audio track 'cause it was so short.

As for downloading it, I'm not uploading it anywhere... but somebody else can.

imatreeandurnot

Quote from: srm006 on December 01, 2005, 06:47:57 pm
As for downloading it, I'm not uploading it anywhere... but somebody else can.
email me it sometime! riegulate@gmail.com

Nordel

Zombie Don Ho

if you hit me with your AIM name, i can usually hook people up that way.

my internet service won't let me send more than like 10 megs.  So, I can't help you out... but someone else should really stick this up... I've sent it to almost 20 people already!

k24

amish

contact me through e-mail and I will provide hosting for this.

jscholefield@gmail.com

I cannot receive the file through AIM. I will set you up with an FTP account.

secret squares

i have it to, i can send it to whoever wants it over aim.

;)