April 15, 2024, 08:53:12 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEX WITH!?!?!?

Started by 8600, February 18, 2006, 05:04:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you rather have sex with?

A dead person.
5 (8.8%)
Your mom.
34 (59.6%)
Your dad.
8 (14%)
All of the above.
32 (56.1%)
None of the above.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: March 20, 2006, 05:04:49 pm

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Not Jason on March 16, 2006, 01:40:01 pm
It took me til now to get the details worked out, but I'm totally going.Ã,  Only the first show though.

See you guys there!
Wear a nametag.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

i wore a name tag until ozma got on and i didnt see anyone else with one so i just took it off

Fantastic Max

Quote from: I like ozma on March 16, 2006, 11:39:51 pm
i wore a name tag until ozma got on and i didnt see anyone else with one so i just took it off
Man..your cat sure looks like Elvis.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

its a new pokemon named ugly celvis. now its fully evolved. 155 hp

Quote from: that i like ozma fellow sure was lame on March 16, 2006, 11:50:29 pm

lol.  I think you're awesome for putting up with everyone's shit.  I love the new name.  It's awesome that you can poke fun at yourself and still keep good spirits on these boards even with all the rude attacks on you.  I wonder what the "new" issue will be now that you changed your avatar. :P  I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you at the show, but hopefully I will at one in the future.

Not Jason

Quote from: <3 Satisfaction <3 on March 17, 2006, 12:52:13 am
Quote from: that i like ozma fellow sure was lame on March 16, 2006, 11:50:29 pm

lol.Ã,  I think you're awesome for putting up with everyone's shit.Ã,  I love the new name.Ã,  It's awesome that you can poke fun at yourself and still keep good spirits on these boards even with all the rude attacks on you.Ã,  I wonder what the "new" issue will be now that you changed your avatar. :P

"King of Rock and Roll" my ass.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

I like ozma

obviously you are an idiot, because i said elvis was better than the mae shi not me

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

umm... Ã, let's not be hostile for no reason.

Though actually, I think it's a given that The Mae Shi is better than Elvis just since it's an actual band of people, and not just one dude with a guitar.

Cade

Elvis had a band.  Not a big fan of his music, however.  I put Elvis with most blues music, in the "respect, acknowledge, but don't like" category.

I like ozma

elvis transcends any style of music. the mae shi however is only in the genre "suck"

The Other Mike

Quote from: That I like ozma fellow sure was lame. on March 17, 2006, 12:24:16 pm
elvis transcends any style of music. the mae shi however is only in the genre "suck"

I hate to keep side-tracking these topics, but c'mon.  Elvis doesn't trancend any different styles of music.  He played boring, blues-derived, rock and roll.  Not to mention that he was just ripping off black musicians who came before him.  Sure, many of the bands we know and love may not have existed without Elvis, but that doesn't mean his music isn't out-dated and tiresome.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

you guys dont have to like elvis or think that he is the king of rock and roll. but if you seriously think the mae shi is better, then that just shows how little you really know about music.

Not Jason

Jesus fuck. Ã, We already have one thread that we collectively turned to shit by debating about The Mae Shi's validity. Ã, If you wish to talk shit about or defend The Mae Shi, can we please keep it to the March 12 thread rather than dragging down every Ozma related topic with Mae Shi discussion?

Now, as far as any hostility interpretted from me: Ã, I've been what I thought was clearly joking until attacked because of IlikeOzma's grudge against me and/or misinterpretation of my humor. Ã, While I do think that the guy gets a lot of undue flaming (Mike, despite being my best-forum-friend, can be pretty relentless), I would say the majority of it is probably justified.

edit:

the initial crack I made about elvis was a joke in response to Sam's post wondering what people were going to get upset about now that he had changed his avatar to something less offensive.  I quoted that section and everything in hopes to make that clear.  There was no intention on my part to actually comment on Elvis, and in fact, I have no opinion on the dude whatsoever.
I am the baseball.

kitten

Quote from: Not Jason on March 17, 2006, 12:38:35 pm

edit:

the initial crack I made about elvis was a joke in response to Sam's post wondering what people were going to get upset about now that he had changed his avatar to something less offensive.  I quoted that section and everything in hopes to make that clear.  There was no intention on my part to actually comment on Elvis, and in fact, I have no opinion on the dude whatsoever.

jason, i love that you always have to tell people when you've made a joke.

The Other Mike

yeah, I was really happy to see the avatar change too... but then he has to go retarding it up all over the place.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

Jesus fuck. Ã, We already have one thread that we collectively turned to shit by debating about The Mae Shi's validity. Ã, If you wish to talk shit about or defend The Mae Shi, can we please keep it to the March 12 thread rather than dragging down every Ozma related topic with Mae Shi discussion?

Now, as far as any hostility interpretted from me: Ã, I've been what I thought was clearly joking until attacked because of IlikeOzma's grudge against me and/or misinterpretation of my humor. Ã, While I do think that the guy gets a lot of undue flaming (Mike, despite being my best-forum-friend, can be pretty relentless), I would say the majority of it is probably justified.

edit:

the initial crack I made about elvis was a joke in response to Sam's post wondering what people were going to get upset about now that he had changed his avatar to something less offensive.Ã,  I quoted that section and everything in hopes to make that clear.Ã,  There was no intention on my part to actually comment on Elvis, and in fact, I have no opinion on the dude whatsoever.

you can make fun of me me all you want but when you go insulting the king of rock and roll, even if it is joking then thats too far

bulb dylan

oatmeal

Quote from: That I like ozma fellow sure was lame. on March 17, 2006, 01:13:53 pm
Jesus fuck.  We already have one thread that we collectively turned to shit by debating about The Mae Shi's validity.  If you wish to talk shit about or defend The Mae Shi, can we please keep it to the March 12 thread rather than dragging down every Ozma related topic with Mae Shi discussion?

Now, as far as any hostility interpretted from me:  I've been what I thought was clearly joking until attacked because of IlikeOzma's grudge against me and/or misinterpretation of my humor.  While I do think that the guy gets a lot of undue flaming (Mike, despite being my best-forum-friend, can be pretty relentless), I would say the majority of it is probably justified.

edit:

you can make fun of me me all you want but when you go insulting the king of rock and roll, even if it is joking then thats too far
lol your funny Ronnie