April 19, 2024, 05:06:52 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

New song (I wonder)

Started by ActionExplosion, September 20, 2006, 12:53:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ActionExplosion

September 20, 2006, 12:53:08 pm Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 05:09:18 pm by ActionExplosion
Haha looks like i clicked on the ozma profile at the right time.  0 listens so far :O

Acoustic only.  Kinda cool.   its in there player, but they havnt made a bullitan yet.

Jeff42

The full title is "I Wonder What Today Will Bring."  This certainly sounds way different from any other Ozma song, but I like it.

gloom-glaam

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

I like ozma

it makes me think of a mix between folk and early seventies acoustic fusion. sorry if you disagree

Fantastic Max

September 20, 2006, 03:04:07 pm #5 Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 03:08:00 pm by Fantastic Max
It's nice.

EDIT: Whoa, I just realized, at about 2:17-ish...with the harmony it almost sounds like Simon and Garfunkel, haha.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Kyosho

The title was just changed to simply "I Wonder."
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

ActionExplosion

Wow at first i was Meh about the song but now im hooked on it haha. And your right, when i was playing it my dad said "Since when do you listen to simon and garfunkel" hehe

DarkNebula

Only listened to it once, but meh... something is missing. Just like from all the other songs... T_T

Zombie Don Ho

dynamite... highly enjoyable even in demo form.

tis not mike other

Quote from: ActionExplosion on September 20, 2006, 05:29:25 pm
Wow at first i was Meh about the song but now im hooked on it haha. And your right, when i was playing it my dad said "Since when do you listen to simon and garfunkel" hehe
Simon and Garfunkel=greatness. I like this song alot.

I like ozma

Quote from: DarkNebula on September 20, 2006, 08:11:49 pm
Only listened to it once, but meh... something is missing. Just like from all the other songs... T_T

exactomundo

Fantastic Max

Haha, glad some'a ya'll agree with me bout the Simon&Garfunkel thing.

I think this is the first time I can recall an Ozma song being double-tracked with the same person's voice for hamony. Correct me if I'm wrong.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

hipsun

correction...

the harmonies are kenn

NewYorkerNick

Does anyone else notice that the song kind of sounds like Aerosmith's "I don't wanna miss a thing"?

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

butterfly

sounded like aerosmith? hum i thought they're trying to sound like the band 'MUSE' for those harmonizing stuffs and all