April 30, 2024, 05:15:37 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Looking for "INaudible trucks/cars" album art, also cuatro/ocho

Started by Brady, January 03, 2009, 05:31:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brady

Does this exist?  I need it, thank you very much!

Are Cuatro or Ocho available in any form?

noonchild

Ok, I got far too ahead of myself so...

As far as I can remember the art for Inaudible is the same as Audible just black and white.

All the ocho songs are in the ozma repository, check for the files that end in .wma

I don't know if anyone has a copy of cautro.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

Brady

Martha Gail

That's Cobra on Cobra action.

Not Jason

http://www.umit.maine.edu/~jason.unterreiner/ozmaart/

Rare Ozma cover art.  Pardon the low resolution on a lot of this, but at the time I was worried about people trying to sell fakes on eBay.  That is also the reason that "Inaudible" isn't featured at all.  At the time, these were fetching good prices on eBay, and I had seen a few fakes surface.  However, I can tell you that my copy of inaudible IS in color.  Some are black and white, but I believe those were later copies.  Mine was color, and clearly printed on an inkjet printer on a cartridge nearing the end of it's run.  The CD is a Verbatim 74 minute CDR with a rubber stamp "Ozma" label on it.  The back cover is black with the songs listed (sort of looks like RRP3).  The front cover is virtually identical to "Audible", but with the obvious word change.  The front inside, which is a separate sheet of paper placed back to the front cover, is very similar to the inside cover of Audible.  It's the four pictures across the bottom row, arranged around a red Ozma logo.  I don't believe star was a member of the band at the time.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Not Jason

Quote from: noonchild on January 03, 2009, 05:49:30 pm
All the ocho songs are in the ozma repository, check for the files that end in .wma

Also, does anyone know where the hell this .wma rip came from?  Are those the same files I made, converted, or did somebody else make an entirely separate rip from a different source?
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

noonchild

Quote from: Not Jason on January 03, 2009, 08:35:51 pm
Quote from: noonchild on January 03, 2009, 05:49:30 pm

Also, does anyone know where the hell this .wma rip came from?  Are those the same files I made, converted, or did somebody else make an entirely separate rip from a different source?

I'm thinking some if not all are from you.  When I opened them up in itunes the comments said something about Not Jason.
The light cast dark shadows all around me