News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Ozma Pillow

Started by strawberryjams, February 04, 2006, 11:34:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

strawberryjams

k24

Not Jason

QuoteRyen, Daniel, Jose and Star would be proud.

Pat on the other hand I'm assuming would be horribly ashamed.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

noonchild

Heh, you should have put in the description "Now you can wake up with ozma!"

tee he he
The light cast dark shadows all around me

February 05, 2006, 07:32:46 pm #5 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 07:44:27 pm by srm006
Spending time in bed just got better with this Ozma pillow!

The business of getting down has never been more comfortable than it is now with this Ozma pillow!

Spend the the ups and downs in bed resting on this Ozma pillow!

If your name is Ozma, then this is the perfect pillow for you!

No one needs to know what you do in bed with this Ozma pillow!

Looking for a great pillow? It would be hopeless to sleep on anything else!

Has sleep been difficult lately?Ã,  Give this Ozma pillow a try!Ã,  You'll sleep great!
Ã, 
Take the continental drift into slumber with this Ozma pillow!

It's about time you know the story of a good sleep.

If I only had a heart I wouldn't have cut up a perfectly good Ozma shirt.

Going to Iceland?Ã,  Take this Ozma pillow with you!

I decided to cut and so down the middle of this shirt to make it into a pillow!Ã,  (get it? so/sew!)

When it's gameover, take time to relax on this Ozma pillow.

If you're going out of town just tell me when to ship the item so you'll have it when you return!

Dream of the flight of the bootymasterÃ, with your Ozma pillow!

Start the domino effect of a good night's sleep with this Ozma pillow!

This Ozma pillow is certainly softer than rocks are!

Sleep on this Ozma pillow and dream about that coffee shop girl you have a crush on!

Maybe in an alternate dimension all the pillows say "Ozma," but around here, this pillow is the only one.

BONUS:Ã,  It's 10:04 PM and time to snuggle up with your Ozma pillow!

BONUS:Ã,  The antidote to a bad sleep!

sorry... edit: i can't stop

Jeff42

Natalie Portman wishes she had a pillow as cool as this one!

The Flight of Yuri Gagarin would have been more comfortable if he had had this Ozma pillow with him!

Utsukushii Shibuya means "buy this Ozma pillow" in Japanese - really!

If My Amp Had Wheels I would buy this Ozma pillow, but I'm saving up to buy wheels for my amp so why don't you buy the pillow instead?

Need a new pillow because Bad Dogs chewed up your old one?  This Ozma pillow is perfect for you!

Come Home Andrea to this Samuel pillow!

After the Last Dance hit the sack in style with this Ozma pillow!

Trucks and Cars keeping you up at night?  Sleep soundly with this Ozma pillow!

Dammit!!!Ã,  How is it that your eight were so much better than all twenty of mine?Ã,  :(Ã,  And I spent like 2 hours working on those.Ã,  :'(

That high bidder had better watch out for me.Ã,  I've been in search of an Ozma pillow since 1988.Ã,  Ã,  ... Does that count?

I'm gonna buy that pillow then cut it up and make it into a shirt.

Jeff42

Quote from: srm006 on February 05, 2006, 07:58:32 pm
Dammit!!!  How is it that your eight were so much better than all twenty of mine?  :(  And I spent like 2 hours working on those.  :'(
Nah, quite a few of yours made me laugh. :)

Quote from: Jeff42 on February 05, 2006, 08:20:49 pm
Quote from: srm006 on February 05, 2006, 07:58:32 pm
Dammit!!!Ã,  How is it that your eight were so much better than all twenty of mine?Ã,  :(Ã,  And I spent like 2 hours working on those.Ã,  :'(
Nah, quite a few of yours made me laugh. :)

Well thank you... but I still lose 'cause I was lying...Ã,  I really spent 3 hours on them.  :'( :'( :'(

Kyosho

February 05, 2006, 09:40:49 pm #10 Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:17:59 am by Kyosho
Quote from: srm006 on February 05, 2006, 07:58:32 pmI'm gonna buy that pillow then cut it up and make it into a shirt.

None of the other lines made me laugh, but that one sure did.  :laugh:

My turn.

Does your current pillow show the Battlescars of a night in the sack with Freddy? Buy this brand new, patented, kevlar Ozma Pillowâ„¢ for superior protection from your nightly terrors.

Have a child with bedwetting problems? Is their pillow stained yellow with the Rain of the Golden Gorilla? Try the completely waterproof Ozma Pillowâ„¢ for $19.99! In fact, we'll throw in a bottle of Urine Gone absolutely free! That's a $40 value, yours for only one low payment of $19.99!
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Sandguy

Nestle your head tightly into this pillow at night to restart your next morning perfectly.

icecreamman

Hopefully the Kool-Aid Man doesn't bust through your wall and destroy your new Ozma pillow.

Not Jason

Enter, Sandman!, and Ride the Lighting to sleepytown with your very own Ozma pillow!  Take it with you, wherever you may roam.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Fantastic Max

Even that stupid Coffee Shop Girl wishes she had one.
:P
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Quote from: ozmacity on February 06, 2006, 10:04:52 pm
Even that stupid Coffee Shop Girl wishes she had one.
:P

Dude, I totally did that one!  And c'mon, using non-Ozma songs can only be funny once!  (because I did it first)

Kurtzie

February 07, 2006, 09:33:05 am #16 Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 09:39:36 am by Kurtzie
Sleeping under the Shooting Stars? Better bring your Ozma Pillow.
Why cut up your Turtleneck? Coverup your pillow with an Ozma shirt.

I cheated: Feeling the uncomfortable Curve in the Old pillow. Enhance your sleep with a NEW Ozma Pillow.
Call toll free: 1-900-Ozma-Fan. And get your Ozma pillow today!
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

The Other Mike

Quote from: Not Jason on February 06, 2006, 07:32:08 pm
Enter, Sandman!, and Ride the Lighting to sleepytown with your very own Ozma pillow!  Take it with you, wherever you may roam.

this is the only one that made me laugh so far.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Rome

I liked how sam used "so" in place of "sow".

tom

the shirt itself probably would've sold for more had they not made it into a pillow.

Jeff42

Quote from: The Other Mike on February 07, 2006, 02:07:12 pm
Quote from: Not Jason on February 06, 2006, 07:32:08 pm

this is the only One that made me laugh so far.

Kyosho

Who was the lucky high bidder?
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Jeff42

Quote from: Tom Is Dead on February 08, 2006, 10:59:21 am
the shirt itself probably would've sold for more had they not made it into a pillow.
I got that same shirt for $2.50 (plus shipping) on eBay.  I was the only bidder. ;D

Wow.  The act of "pillowing" really increased the value then.  I would have expected the opposite.

Rome

Quote from: srm006 on February 12, 2006, 06:58:40 pm
Wow.Ã,  The act of "pillowing" really increased the value then.Ã,  I would have expected the opposite.

yeah me too. but who knew that's what happens when you cut and so a shirt into a pillowcase? Right, Sam?

AHAHAHAHH. Sinner.

FireAarro

Quote from: srm006 on February 05, 2006, 07:32:46 pm
This Ozma pillow is certainly softer than rocks are!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

It's funny how this is a blantant advertisement from the seller and nobody's complained. Too interesting perhaps
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Andy

Quote from: Andy on February 13, 2006, 03:16:49 pm
I don't like how they included Ozma in the search description for this
http://cgi.ebay.com/EMO-PIN-CHEER-UP-EMO-KID-BUTTON-PUNK-EMBRACE-SKA-OZMA-X_W0QQitemZ6253671269QQcategoryZ50790QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lol.  I get that fucking pin all the time when I search for "Get Up Kids."  I wish people would stop buying them, and then they'd probably stop selling them.