May 02, 2024, 09:16:07 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

New Battlescars Arrangement

Started by Fantastic Max, March 18, 2006, 02:46:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

A couple people already kinda touched on this, but I wanted to know what you guys thought of how they did it, with Ken starting out with Ryen's part, and with the keys..then the rest coming in.

Or Natalie Portman starting out with a recorded drumbeat, and just Dan/Star on stage at the beginning.

I liked em both.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Nordel

damn. i wish i knew what you are talking about. let's get some boots posted already. sheesh.

oatmeal

There where videos of these. Yeah I liked how the music for battle scars was with out drums for a while, the song sounds good with just the melody for the verse. I think it improved the song that way. It makes the song sound more enjoyable and original.

kitten

they always start natalie portman with the drumbeat.  i think they were just making a dramatic entrance this time.  no big deal.

i really like what they did with battlescars.  made it interesting.

I like ozma

they didnt have the guitar thing on the intro though, thats the only thing i didnt like

Quote from: sandbaby on March 18, 2006, 04:32:10 am
damn. i wish i knew what you are talking about. let's get some boots posted already. sheesh.

search YouTube for "Ozma" then "recent videos" then scroll down like 2 or 3 for "Battlescars"  that's all you need to know.

Nordel

heysarahsarah

Yeah, as marm said, intro to Natalie Portman has always been drum machine (as far as I can recall at least).  I really think the new intro is awesome.  Kenn has an awesome singing voice (of course).

Lotta good stuff we're seeing now :) 
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.