May 16, 2024, 12:40:28 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma Shirt Siting...

Started by monkeypilot, September 04, 2005, 07:51:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeypilot

http://www.barsuk.com/nadasurf/ecard/

It's an e-card from Nada Surf for the new album. If you watch the card long enough, a picture will come up that shows the guitarist/singer Matthew Caws wearing the red Ozma shirt.

drew

nada surf pwns..and so does ozma..i envy anyone that saw them together
-drew

rwaskippy

yay i get to see them with say hi to your mom in october  ;D
This space is intentionally left blank

Seb

Clearly he was inspired by the two times he met me, when I was wearing mine.
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

monkeypilot

I saw them with Ozma back in the Fall of 2003 with Ozma and hopefully I get to see them again this fall. They were fantastic. Very good atmosphere.

tom

db and matt are good friends, its always cool to see cool bands wear other cool bands shirts'

Jeff42

I just want to mention here that I'm glad this thread was posted, because following the link in the first post (when I was lurking here back when the thread was first posted) is what introduced me to Nada Surf and now I love them.  I saw them in concert a few weeks ago and it was Samuel.

ozmadoodle

Quote from: Jeff42 on November 01, 2005, 01:29:39 pm
I just want to mention here that I'm glad this thread was posted, because following the link in the first post (when I was lurking here back when the thread was first posted) is what introduced me to Nada Surf and now I love them. I saw them in concert a few weeks ago and it was Samuel.

You mean at El Rey?Ã,  Didn't you see who was doing the lighting effects? Jose from OZMA

Jeff42

monkeypilot

I saw them with Ozma in 2003 and then saw them in October. The opening bands were kinda lame but Nada Surf rocked. We we're front row. Easily one of the best concerts I've been to.

parker

Quote from: drew on September 04, 2005, 11:22:36 am

nada surf pwns..and so does ozma..i envy anyone that saw them together

Why are they standing in a condemend building?Ã,  Is that where Nada Surf lives?Ã,  Do they like to be in places with broken walls, roofs, and piles of trash on the ground??Ã,  Band photos are wierd.Ã,  If I was in a band, our photos would be us doing everyday things, like laundry and sandwich making.

Sandguy

i saw one, i think!!

on mtv there was a commercial regarding gas conservation by using vegetable oil instead. they brought a sign that said PIEBALD on their van or something which i thought was a fluke of sorts that that was the van's name or something. but they went to go see piebald and travis was wearing the red ozma shirt... it only flashed piebald for like a little less than a second. but i swear it was an ozma shirt.