April 19, 2024, 03:33:54 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma is reunited

Started by OzmaReunited2005, October 19, 2005, 10:03:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ActionExplosion

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

If this is true then god did grin!!

geektheindierocker

Can you post the aim conversation? Maybe some screenshots so no one can debate the authenticity....

brad

October 29, 2005, 09:29:16 am #32 Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 07:57:46 pm by brad
nah sorry, don't have it.

Zombie Don Ho

press the printscreen button on your keyboard, then open up paint and ctrl-V.

brad

October 29, 2005, 10:38:13 am #34 Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 06:04:57 pm by brad
werfwdfs

heysarahsarah

I'm glad you have an itch to share all your insider info.

It is entirely possible, you know, that they are planning to play together, but necc "get back together" and record.

And possibly you should wait for the band to release such info, so that a)you're not breaking any kind of trust you may have with them and b)you don't pass out info they don't want/aren't ready to spread.

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

brad

October 29, 2005, 11:39:07 am #36 Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 07:58:10 pm by brad
i completely agree with you.Ã,  that's why i'm not sharing EVERYTHING.Ã,  but it's looking very good.Ã,  you guys can contact them too, it's fairly simple to find out how.Ã,  Ã, 

heysarahsarah

I meant that you shouldn't say anything at all unless specifically told it was ok to do so, which I doubt was the case in this instance.

No day but today.

brad

i wasn't specifically told not to say anything.

heysarahsarah

brad, I'm not gunna get on your case anymore.  I'm certian you are only sharing out of excitment, which is understandable.  I just think the band would appreciate any further exciting news to come from them.  They do still have an interweb presence, after all.

No day but today.

brad

fair enough, i'll keep my excited trap shut for now.

jvstin

Quote from: brad on October 29, 2005, 01:12:08 pm
private message me about the stuff you know please!
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

ActionExplosion

PM me stuff as well.

Im too excited to wait thank you.

amish

Rather than coming out and saying "Hey I know you know stuff. So please tell me the stuff that you know" in the public forum, why not start the trend off yourself by sending a private message?

Jeff42

I just got back from seeing Piebald, and Aaron (Star's fiance) told me that Ozma is playing the Troubador in LA on December 4th!

kitten

if you're talking about the wrens show, that's gonna be yes dear.

Jeff42

Well, he told that me that Ozma would be playing.  Ozma is not the same as Yes Dear.  If Ozma's not playing then he was wrong, but it seems like he would know.

kitten

no, it's a yes dear show.  jose and i talked about it.

Plus-one

this thread is hurting my heart...

i NEED to know if this is true.
I<3Jennifer Tilly

www.myspace.com/corystegall
www.myspace.com/jetjagyouare (music ...check it)
"dont miss your one chance to experiment with cannibalism AKA my funeral."

ActionExplosion

if theyre just going to play 1 show itll be in cali anyway so ill be sad :(  But hopefully there just coming back.

Jeff42

When I was talking to the Piebald guys and mentioned how I had never gotten to see Ozma (I just started listening to them this year) they said hopefully I would get a chance to and that they thought Ozma might be touring again.  (I'm in Ohio.)  So I don't know what's actually going to happen, but I took this as a good sign.

RaRPT

Oh man I hope this is true....
;D
It seems a little unrealistic that this would be happening plus all the guys (not star) were at a yes dear show...
;D

Zombie Don Ho

i'd like to shamelessly throw in another mysterious comment... because today... i heard similar information to that which is in this thread, from a source a bit closer to the band than I.

more unsubstantiated fuel to the fire!

:rockinit:

ozmadoodle

Quote from: MAJOR THREAT (nike skate) on October 29, 2005, 01:13:46 pm
Quote from: brad on October 29, 2005, 01:12:08 pm
private message me about the stuff you know please!

Word! Happy Holloween! I'll be dressed like Tom Cruise in "Mouth Wide Shut".

ozmadoodle

Oops! Halloween not Holloween, sorry. 

RaRPT

Just modify your post mate... no need to make two.

Rome

yeah man. just use the modify button. duh.

Rome

yeah man. just use the modify button. duh.

RaRPT

You have an odd sense of humor.

Rome