April 23, 2024, 10:44:59 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma is reunited

Started by OzmaReunited2005, October 19, 2005, 10:03:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurtzie

I'm very excited about this becuase I was supposed to go to a conciert on thier last tour and I couldn't make it. When I heard they broke up I was so pissed becuase i haven't seen them live yet; now maybe my dream can come true. ;D
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

christinescollywog

.... damn, what have i been missing all this time?

i feel like a really bad ozma fan.

but i mean, yay! anyway.
Don't be fooled. Beneath my bitter, snarky exterior lies my bitter, snarky interior.

http://brainjoy.blogspot.com/

kitten

samwood

December 23, 2005, 09:42:27 am #333 Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 09:44:51 am by samwood
is there any official news on the end of yes dear?
cause if you go to the site, they still talk about the new year and putting new stuff out. but Ive heard from this forum that they called it quits.

I like ozma

so... was it true? did ozma really get reunited?

amish

Do you really have to dig up all of these old topics all of the time with the useless comments?

Oatmeal

Quote from: Joe on December 01, 2006, 01:16:17 pm
Do you really have to dig up all of these old topics all of the time with the useless comments?
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

Not Jason

Quote from: oatmeal on February 06, 2008, 10:53:09 pm
Quote from: Joe on December 01, 2006, 01:16:17 pm

lame.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

ozmadic

so I was reading the bible the other day and this is what it said:
"6. and the lord called upon his prophets (weezer) to spread his word 7. and the servants obeyed the master and spread his word throughout the land and the people rejoiced 8. and all was well in the kingdom 9. the prophets continued to do the will of god but this time their words fell on deaf ears (pinkerton), and the wicked people shunned them, but god said, 10. be not afraid for I am the shephard and will guide thy ways 11. but the prophets would not listen and they said to god, the people do not want to hear your word so we will preach the wicked things they want (green album etc.).12, so the lord called upon new prophets(ozma) and bestowed upon them all the powers of the old prophets and more, 13. but still the wicked people would not listen and thus after many struggles the lord called upon the new prophets and said 'the people will not hear my word and my wrath will be upon them', being disheartened the new prophets disbanded and went thieir own ways. 14, after the passing of many moons on the eve of the scourging of the evil people the new prophets came together again and begged of the lord to give them one more chance to save the people and the lord being merciful granted their request.....and thus the return of ozma.

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.