May 01, 2024, 06:19:54 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

The Business Of Getting Down (Flight of the Bootymaestro)

Started by aqotgg, January 14, 2006, 09:13:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aqotgg

Zombie Don Ho

It wasn't a staple of their live set, but from what i recall, it did get played every so often. I distinctly remember them playing it at the DDD release show in Pomona, because Ryen started doing that random guitar shredding part at the very end, then abruptly stopped and said "just kidding!".

it was funny at the time, i guess.

aqotgg

Haha.
I am curious as to how they pulled it off, because I feel it is by far their most out-there song that might still be doable in a live setting.

Zombie Don Ho

well, here's a bootleg. Ryen does some cool improv guitar lines during the keyboard melody part.

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3ONAFKCIK3X853MWS6LID5R1A5

I think Bob of these forums taped this, if i'm not mistaken.

Nordel

They played it at Warped Tour and it was awesome. That's the only time I ever saw them play that song. Ryen sure can fucking shred.

I also remember when they played rocks Daniel added a few "fucks".  "I've been trying to find a way to finally fucking find you."

And when Ryen introduced Tetris he said "This is a fucking cover."

I guess they were being punk rock or something.

savewhatyouare

yeah. i remember them playing most of DDD at the DDD release show (obviously) at the No Future Cafe. They usually dont play it, which dissapoints me, cause the songs so energetic when played live.

Sandguy

i believe it was the very first song i heard them play live at Los Gatos' Outhouse.