April 29, 2024, 01:41:58 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma sighting (We have already seen the one with Piebald and the Vegetable Oil)

Started by sammo, March 16, 2005, 03:52:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Peltz

I don't come here that often anymore, so I apologize if this was mentioned some other time. But has anyone else noticed the kid wearing the ozma STOTB shirt at the end of Napolean Dynamite? it's pretty sweet.

beefunger

Quote from: Scott Peltz on May 12, 2006, 08:33:07 pm
I don't come here that often anymore, so I apologize if this was mentioned some other time. But has anyone else noticed the kid wearing the ozma STOTB shirt at the end of Napolean Dynamite? it's pretty sweet.

http://www.ozmafans.com/forum/index.php?topic=466.0

I like ozma

is there really a  point to posting where it can originally be found?

claydarcy

tis not mike other

Quote from: I loma zike on May 14, 2006, 10:07:45 pm
is there really aÃ,  point to posting where it can originally be found?
that leads you to a photo of it and more information so you can learn more about it if you want.

claydarcy

Quote from: I loma zike on May 16, 2006, 09:29:17 pm
Quote from: Single ovary of one flower on May 15, 2006, 01:24:56 am
Man, I -1 you pretty often, but I definitely +1'd you there. :-*

thanks... i think
I was mainly joking about -1ing you, it's only when you're REALLY terrible. But I +1d you there because I agree and just don't get the forum Nazism. That said, Oatmeal's right too. He must've attended collage.

Okay, that was mean. I <3 you all!

I like ozma

Quote from: Single ovary of one flower on May 17, 2006, 02:56:34 pm
Quote from: I loma zike on May 16, 2006, 09:29:17 pm
Quote from: Single ovary of one flower on May 15, 2006, 01:24:56 am
Man, I -1 you pretty often, but I definitely +1'd you there. :-*

thanks... i think
I was mainly joking about -1ing you, it's only when you're REALLY terrible. But I +1d you there because I agree and just don't get the forum Nazism. That said, Oatmeal's right too. He must've attended collage.

Okay, that was mean. I <3 you all!

+1 for using the word terrible rather than "annoying" or "irritating"

gloom-glaam

tis not mike other

gloom-glaam

Tonight On CSI: Ney York, so a second you could see a blurry cover of Spending Time On the Border Line and a corner of a Yellow album cover, which I assume is Doubble Donkey Disc, they were both framed on a wall.

tom

gloom-glaam

WhoYouCallinWeez

funwithsponges

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on February 14, 2007, 07:01:20 pm
No?

Tom was referring to the fact that Dylan works on various tv shows, CSI:NY being one of them.  As a graphics designer, so I've read.

bulb dylan

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on February 14, 2007, 06:53:23 pm
Tonight On CSI: Ney York, so a second you could see a blurry cover of Spending Time On the Border Line and a corner of a Yellow album cover, which I assume is Doubble Donkey Disc, they were both framed on a wall.

You need to learn to count. Or watch more closely. One of the two.

CT-700

On a semi-related note, back in November while I at my part time job after school (I work at McDonalds; ugh) some guy came in and asked if he could talk to a manager. When one of the managers came out, the guy asked if he could have some of our vegetable oil. Before he even said what it was for I immediately remembered Ozma's summer blogs about getting restaurants grease, but then the guy actually said it was for a project that converts diesel engine vehicles to run on the oil. I unfortunately never got to talk to him about Ozma or Piebald (to see if it was the same project or not), but I would of liked to. I was very surprised about this considering I live on the east coast.

gloom-glaam

Quote from: Yellow Lightsaber on February 14, 2007, 07:52:17 pm
Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on February 14, 2007, 06:53:23 pm

You need to learn to count. Or watch more closely. One of the two.
Seeing as it is CSI: New York, I think learning how to count is more important than paying close attenting. Not to be insulfting to CSI: Ney York and their fans.

QuoteTom was referring to the fact that Dylan works on various tv shows, CSI:NY being one of them.  As a graphics designer, so I've read.
Isn't Dylan Yellow Lightsaber? I'm pretty sure he is, I could be wrong. It would make sense as Yellow Lightsaber is in Service Groups and their song names were used in  the tracklisting for the fictional C.D.

The Other Mike

Quote from: CT-700 on February 15, 2007, 11:56:31 am
On a semi-related note, back in November while I at my part time job after school (I work at McDonalds; ugh) some guy came in and asked if he could talk to a manager. When one of the managers came out, the guy asked if he could have some of our vegetable oil. Before he even said what it was for I immediately remembered Ozma's summer blogs about getting restaurants grease, but then the guy actually said it was for a project that converts diesel engine vehicles to run on the oil. I unfortunately never got to talk to him about Ozma or Piebald (to see if it was the same project or not), but I would of liked to. I was very surprised about this considering I live on the east coast.

uhh.... ozma didn't invent that or anything.  Lots of people have done it recently.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

in ozma's new blog they confirm the sighting, and the fact that it was dylan.

CT-700

Quote from: The Other Mike on February 15, 2007, 03:10:33 pm
uhh.... ozma didn't invent that or anything.  Lots of people have done it recently.

No, I know that, it just reminded me about it. Plus I don't hear of too many people doing it around where I live.