0 (0%)
Last Dance
6 (21.4%)
Rocks
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: February 08, 2006, 06:08:33 am

Tri$tan

The point of each poll is to pick which song you want REMOVED from the list. i'll tabulate the results each week and remove the offender, until only one is left. Defend your song!

go!
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Brady

Someone should fix the voting privledges.

oh goodness... Now who would vote off Battlescars?

Sandguy

hey!  And where the hell is "Rocks?"

You'd better add it!

Kurtzie

I could never do it. I love all my children equally.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

kitten

i voted for last dance.  i could do without it most of the time.

Indoor Fireworks

You have balls. I like balls.

Wow, 1988/Last Dance (I can't think of them as 2 separate songs) always seemed like a very important part of the album.  I'm surprised to see Last Dance with 3 votes already.

Kurtzie

Stop this nonesense!! I like all the songs and I hate reality TV!!
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

oatmeal

Potentially Tim

Quote from: srm006 on February 01, 2006, 10:23:25 am
Wow, 1988/Last Dance (I can't think of them as 2 separate songs) always seemed like a very important part of the album.  I'm surprised to see Last Dance with 3 votes already.

Same here. Voting for this reminds me of how much I love this album. The only track I usually skip is Natalie Portman. Still a pretty great song, but my least favorite of the album.

gloom-glaam

Kurtzie

Does anyone else realize this is just going to turn into whats your favorite R&RP3 song? Just over like 10 weeks.

oatmeal

why would some one vote off apple trees?
why would some one vote off apple trees?

icecreamman

Domino Effect, I constantly find myself skipping that one.

Jeff42

I can't vote in the poll (or see the results for that matter  ??? ) but I would say "If I Only Had a Heart."  It's still a great song but not as Samuel as the rest of the album.

Kurtzie

Quote from: Jeff42 on February 01, 2006, 04:53:43 pm
I can't vote in the poll (or see the results for that matter  ??? ) but I would say "If I Only Had a Heart."  It's still a great song but not as Samuel as the rest of the album.

You take that back. I love that song, might be my favorite on the album.

Tri$tan

Quote from: Kurtzie on February 01, 2006, 03:56:48 pm
Does anyone else realize this is just going to turn into whats your favorite R&RP3 song? Just over like 10 weeks.

yeah that's kind of.. the point? well. part of it. but instead of being boring "WHATS UR FAVORITE" we add drama.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

The Other Mike

I wasn't going to vote in this, but then I remembered that Natalie Portman existed.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Kyosho

February 01, 2006, 08:08:22 pm #23 Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 08:12:15 pm by Kyosho
Quote from: The Other Mike on February 01, 2006, 06:53:23 pm
I wasn't going to vote in this, but then I remembered that Natalie Portman existed.

>:(

*smites*

By the way, I can't vote either.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

david

Fantastic Max

Rocks is all peppy and stuff and it's a nice way to end a show, but I still think it's a waste of concert time..I'd rather fill it with some Samuel song.

I'd say Rocks.

(I can't vote either.)
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

k24

The "what can I do,  what can I do, what can I do, WHAT CAN I DO?!?!?!?!" always sticks out to me as some of the most intense Ozma/Dan vocals, which is why I really like Natalie Portman.

Why is it that so many people dislike it?  Is it the subject matter being too silly or something?

Kyosho

That, and probably the lyrics are a little too repetitive for some people. Probably the same people who don't like Rain of the Golden Gorilla.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

funwithsponges

I don't like Golden Gorilla, but I like Natalie Portman.  But I understand why people don't like it.  I used to like it a lot more, now it's dropped.  I haven't voted, but it would be one of the first that I would vote for.

Natalie Portman is better than Golden Gorilla cuz it actually has a kickass solo and is not nearly as repetitive.  In my opinion.