April 29, 2024, 11:30:25 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

hi ozma.

Started by I like ozma, February 27, 2006, 11:06:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

Not sure who the ass is, that's negatively karmifying me, but now I'm sad.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Kurtzie

March 07, 2006, 05:12:34 pm #31 Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 05:15:57 pm by Kurtzie
Quote from: I like ozma on March 07, 2006, 04:55:33 pm
now i have negative ten....

+1 for continuing to dig yourself a deeper hole. It amuses me.

Quote from: ozmacity on March 07, 2006, 05:11:40 pm

and your just not getting it. It's not me by the way.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

The Other Mike

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

dang.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

patty

i'll do it for you.

that was a negative you wanted?
with a side of fries?

I like ozma

Quote from: Kurtzie on March 07, 2006, 05:12:34 pm
Quote from: I like ozma on March 07, 2006, 04:55:33 pm
now i have negative ten....

+1 for continuing to dig yourself a deeper hole. It amuses me.

Quote from: ozmacity on March 07, 2006, 05:11:40 pm

and your just not getting it. It's not me by the way.

drats, you foiled my plan

Fantastic Max

March 08, 2006, 11:40:53 pm #35 Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 01:25:03 am by ozmacity
This thread wasn't so bad.

Semi-sarcastically funny and insulting and pointless, but entertaining, nonetheless.
The basis for any OzmaFans forum topic.

I think we're all just getting ancy about the show taking so long to get here. Which reminds me. 3 more days.

Or does everyone really hate "i like ozma". He's not so bad.Ã,  Doesn't seem like the kinda guy one would take too seriously.
-Donkey Lips

The Other Mike

Quote from: ozmacity on March 08, 2006, 11:40:53 pm

Or does everyone really hate "i like ozma". He's not so bad.  Doesn't seem like the kinda guy one would take too seriously.

yeah, I hope he starts posting more.

oatmeal

Quote from: ozmacity on March 08, 2006, 11:40:53 pm
This thread wasn't so bad.

Semi-sarcastically funny and insulting and pointless, but entertainging, nonetheless.
The basis for any OzmaFans forum topic.

I think we're all just getting ancy about the show taking so long to get here. Which reminds me. 3 more days.

Or does everyone really hate "i like ozma". He's not so bad.Ã,  Doesn't seem like the kinda guy one would take too seriously.
yep. he says some funny stuff

I like ozma

yesterday it said i was kicked off, but today i thought id give it a chance and sign on and yay it worked!!!! i hope i dont get kicked off again...

brummel88

hey people

FYI -- i met this dude who said he was born with the god given name "I LIKE OZMA" at the knitting factory tonight, and i have to say he wasn't that bad.Ã,  i shook his hand and talked to him for about 30 seconds and it didn't get too brutal.Ã,  i may have given him an autograph too, and i'm not totally sure but i think he even said "thank you" or "good show" or a generic statement to that effect.Ã,  if i was in a good mood i might even go so far as to say that his relaxed demeanor and pleasant attitude were "the dope shit."Ã, 

anyway, just thought you might want to give him a chance on the boards --- although his hair looked a little greasy... and his icon is a little disconcerting, to say the least.

i wouldn't say it if it wasn't true,
daniel brummel
"When we think of ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion." - Aleister Crowley

savewhatyouare

Quote from: brummel88 on March 13, 2006, 01:33:24 am
hey people

FYI -- i met this dude who said he was born with the god given name "I LIKE OZMA" at the knitting factory tonight, and i have to say he wasn't that bad.Ã,  i shook his hand and talked to him for about 30 seconds and it didn't get too brutal.Ã,  i may have given him an autograph too, and i'm not totally sure but i think he even said "thank you" or "good show" or a generic statement to that effect.Ã,  if i was in a good mood i might even go so far as to say that his relaxed demeanor and pleasant attitude were "the dope shit."Ã, 

anyway, just thought you might want to give him a chance on the boards --- although his hair looked a little greasy... and his icon is a little disconcerting, to say the least.

daniel brummel

dan's so smart.

oatmeal

March 13, 2006, 07:22:58 am #41 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 07:24:20 am by oatmeal
hey people

FYI -- i met this dude who said he was born with the god given name "I LIKE OZMA" at the knitting factory tonight, and i have to say he wasn't that bad.  i shook his hand and talked to him for about 30 seconds and it didn't get too brutal.  i may have given him an autograph too, and i'm not totally sure but i think he even said "thank you" or "good show" or a generic statement to that effect.  if i was in a good mood i might even go so far as to say that his relaxed demeanor and pleasant attitude were "the dope shit." 

daniel brummel

wow this is cool "i like ozma" gets some credit.

remember me danniel? I was with him at the Iregarless show. I said something about the contraband stuff and you said that someone stold your keyboard that you used for it. And you gave me the music recomendation for the return of forver. I was also the person who sent you a picture of poop to get you to talk to me on aim. It worked.

Haha I wounder how the others are going to act. They probally are going to still act spitful to I like Ozma for their ego or something.

The Other Mike

hey, I have no doubt that he's tolerable in person, but it just doesn't come across in his posting.

I like ozma

ill admit that i can probably come off as pretty irritating on the boards, but im really nothing like that in real life. just ask marm

heysarahsarah

hey people

FYI -- i met this dude who said he was born with the god given name "I LIKE OZMA" at the knitting factory tonight, and i have to say he wasn't that bad.  i shook his hand and talked to him for about 30 seconds and it didn't get too brutal.  i may have given him an autograph too, and i'm not totally sure but i think he even said "thank you" or "good show" or a generic statement to that effect.  if i was in a good mood i might even go so far as to say that his relaxed demeanor and pleasant attitude were "the dope shit." 

daniel brummel

This is my all time favorite post.  Thank you Dan.

Mod post: please stop talking about karma in topic threads.  Any further karma discussions will be deleted, so just stop.  And lets try not to be openly hostile.  Thanks loves :)

<3
the management
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Not Jason

Quote from: heysarahsarah on March 13, 2006, 06:59:24 pm
Mod post: please stop talking about karma in topic threads.Ã,  Any further karma discussions will be deleted, so just stop.

+1
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

unfilmstill

i do believe that as samantha and i walked away aftter talking to I Like Ozma and his friends he yelled "PLEASE, RAISE MY KARMA!"

he's a cute kid but um, karma isn't everything.
:-*

xellyjane

March 16, 2006, 07:44:23 am #47 Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:51:03 am by xellyjane
Quote from: lisa marie on March 16, 2006, 07:39:27 am
i do believe that as samantha and i walked away aftter talking to I Like Ozma and his friends he yelled "PLEASE, RAISE MY KARMA!"

wow i dont think ive actually said anything about karma related to this board, aloud, on the phone, or in person--- ever...

only on aim.

im suprised anyone cares that much in real life.

Tri$tan

i find that hilarious. sorry.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

unfilmstill

Quote from: Tristan on March 16, 2006, 07:51:10 am

i laughed really hard. but he was nice and his girlfriend was cute. he's just a super n00b.

oatmeal

Quote from: lisa marie on March 16, 2006, 07:54:36 am
Quote from: Tristan on March 16, 2006, 07:51:10 am

i laughed really hard. but he was nice and his girlfriend was cute. he's just a super n00b.

His girl friend?
Frank!! hahahahahah ........nevermind.

kitten

oddly enough, frank is the one i met first because i saw his nametag.  i asked about the forum, but he didn't mention i like ozma (dude, i really can't remember your name.) so i didn't speak to him until david pointed him out.  travis is a member of the forum?  or chad?

oatmeal

Quote from: Timantha on March 16, 2006, 02:42:05 pm
oddly enough, frank is the one i met first because i saw his nametag.Ã,  i asked about the forum, but he didn't mention i like ozma (dude, i really can't remember your name.) so i didn't speak to him until david pointed him out.Ã,  travis is a member of the forum?Ã,  or chad?

Is it the same frank? I dont think the Frank I was talking about goes on here and he went to the show with Ronnie(aka I like Ozma).

kitten

yeah, same frank, i know he's not a member, but he was wearing a nametag so i struck up a conversation.

noonchild

I don't remember pointing any such person out, then again I was quite drunk.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

kitten

you know, now that you say that, it very well could have been ryne.

unfilmstill

Quote from: Timantha on March 16, 2006, 04:31:08 pm
you know, now that you say that, it very well could have been ryne.

it probably was because on the 12th, ryne and i were playing the "who here is an oof'er" game. and ryne seemed to think a ton of people were...and he was probably right but i was too busy trying to not be trampled.
um, antiuser, we you one of the guys i was mean to about yelling lewd things to star or were you near them too?

I like ozma

it was frank, he said that he goes on oatmeals name, hahaha. but he doesnt actually ever come on here, he thought marm was hot so he was trying to act cool

I like ozma

Quote from: xellyjane on March 16, 2006, 07:44:23 am

wow i dont think ive actually said anything about karma related to this board, aloud, on the phone, or in person--- ever...

only on aim.

im suprised anyone cares that much in real life.

when you have negative a billion, you do.

and lisa marie, you never did raise my karma like i pleaded

Fantastic Max

Dang..I wanted to meet "i like ozma" haha.
-Donkey Lips