April 29, 2024, 08:54:08 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Is Ozma selling apparel at their shows?

Started by mrperson13, April 09, 2006, 04:20:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mrperson13

I'll be going to my first ozma concert in about a month in San Francisco, just wondering if I'll be able to buy a hoodie or something?...sorry for the n00bish question

NEW SHIRTS!  I don't know about hoodies yet.  But at the reunion shows, they were selling t-shirts and stickers along with Spending Time posters.

mrperson13

alright cool, thanks for the quick reply.

Quote from: mrperson13 on April 09, 2006, 04:28:57 pm
alright cool, thanks for the quick reply.

no problem buddy, I'm here all day!... gimme 10 minutes and I'll upload you a picture of the shirt.

FireAarro

Sweet, Ozma shirts. Too bad I'll never see them because I live in Australia and all, until they get a store and site up maybe. Perhaps I could get someone to buy one for me...? How much were they?
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

mrperson13

sweet.. i'm definetely buying one of those shirts. I can't wait for this concert.

beni

i want one those. are they only availible at the shows?