April 29, 2024, 02:44:55 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

ozma's new website

Started by Jordan, April 17, 2006, 09:30:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

April 17, 2006, 09:30:26 am Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 09:34:12 am by JordanInHelsinki
so i was looking at the new tilly and the wall website the other day and since the site is pretty damn cool and i am in the graphics' field i decided to check out the site designers' website. so i go there and they have a list of stuff they've made and stuff they're working on and ozma is listed as coming soon. check it out here...

http://www.fourohtwo.com/

yeah, i know, its not really that big of a deal, but i thought id share it with you guys and it also gives ya an idea (based on the designer's current/past work) of what the new ozma site will look like. does anyone know when the new site is coming? roughly? a guesstimate?

-Jordan  :)

edit: btw, the same people or person designed the elected website.
you're as cold as ice.

brad

tis not mike other

Quote from: brad on April 17, 2006, 02:50:27 pm
cool find.  +1 except i dont have karmma

wow they did the elected to, the tilli and the wall site looks pretty cool to.

amish

Didn't think I would ever see the day Ozma had a flash website...

Kyosho

Quote from: amish on April 17, 2006, 05:02:52 pm
Didn't think I would ever see the day Ozma had a flash website...

It will be a sad day. But I suppose it's the trendy thing to do these days.

God I hate flash.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

tom

While most of these flash sites are cool to look at, they are pretty annoying if ya ask me.

savewhatyouare

i love flash!!!

just thought I'd put some variety here.

ironbird

a new site would be nice.  i don't really care too much about how it looks.  content!  i need to know the comings and goings
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

RaRPT

Flash sites are exactly what the name implies... They look flashy (PUN!) but suck when it comes to navigation and such. I don't like them at all.

Rome

"ozma's new website" needs to be updated pronto.

tis not mike other

For ozma's new futuristic sound they need a futuristic like web site, they need flash.

However I do miss the old ozma online. :-\

I like ozma

tis not mike other

default_anon

You can't have "pronto" without "pron." Just thought I'd put it out there.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Rome

why doesn't everyone just shut the fuck up? eh? ever think of that?

savewhatyouare

Quote from: Rome on April 19, 2006, 12:21:06 am

HAHAHA

ironbird

Quote from: Rome on April 19, 2006, 12:21:06 am

why don't you shut the fuck up?  eh?  eh?  Ever think of that?
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

patty

YOU KIDS QUIET IT DOWN THERE!!!
So help me....if i have to pull this car over one more time,
im...im...im turning this thing around and we're headed back home.
and no one - NO ONE!! - is going to disneyland!
you hear me?!?!?!

gloom-glaam

I thougt we were going to las vegas :(

patty

No.
your mom and i are going to vegas.
we're leaving you at home with your great aunt ethel.

tom

I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you wanna bail out. Well I'll tell you something this is no longer a vacation, its a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles. You'll be whistling zippity doo da out of your assholes. Ahahaha. I gotta be crazy I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise marty moose! Holy shit.

gloom-glaam

shut up!
babies don't get to talk

Helpless Rock

April 19, 2006, 07:09:49 pm #23 Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 07:45:13 pm by Helpless Rock
Quote from: Tom Is Dead on April 19, 2006, 02:23:25 pm
I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you wanna bail out. Well I'll tell you something this is no longer a vacation, its a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles. You'll be whistling zippity doo da out of your assholes. Ahahaha. I gotta be crazy I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise marty moose! Holy shit.

You win at the internet.

[spoiler]National Lampoons: Vaction.[/spoiler]

tom

Thank you sir/madam (I forgot to chek before i hit reply).
I had to type that all out, IMDB didnt have it as a memorable quote.

savewhatyouare

tis not mike other

heysarahsarah

Well the subject is on topic...

GUYS, can we play nice for 5 minutes?

Yeah, Ozma's coming soon thing has been up since the announcement. I look forward to CONTENT :D
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Ianny

Flllllllllllllllllllllllash...aaaaah!
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

Not Jason

April 29, 2006, 03:42:05 am #29 Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 03:49:20 am by Not Jason
I can't stand flash because most generally it's used to make dumb shit.Ã,  Almost anything that's ever worth doing on a website can be done with HTML and maybe a few other little easily programmed tricks.Ã,  Webdesign went to hell after the 90s.Ã,  Luckily it's starting to recover, but it's a slow slow process.

As for fourohtwo.com, yuck.  On top of being slightly painful to look at, it's a fine example of completely unnecessary use of flash.  You could pull off pretty much the exact same thing with simple html, and it wouldn't require any "click to activate this control" bullshit.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.