May 15, 2024, 09:27:30 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma Vinyl

Started by LazerWolves, February 02, 2007, 07:17:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LazerWolves

I was just going through some of my stuff and realized I had extra copies of some old Ozma vinyl, wondering if people would be interested in any of it as I need money for rent.  I have 1 sealed copy of the korobeiniki/the business of getting down 7" new never played, 1 The Double Donkey Disk 12" sealed and 1 Rock and Roll Part 3 picture disk new never played.  Also I found 2 set lists 1 from 02 during the rilo kiley/ozma tour in detroit and another from I think 03 for the ozma/+/-/Earlimart tour in detroit.  Let me know if anyone is interested in anything if not ill just put it back under my bed again.

Ryan

LazerWolves

7" pending

no one wants the ddd lp?

WhoYouCallinWeez

noonchild

Quote from: Rock Candy on February 05, 2007, 09:19:19 pm
whats a picture disc?

Also has a different pic on the other side, a scene from the tetris video.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

WhoYouCallinWeez

where can i dl said tetris video. or do u mean live performance which would be lame.

CT-700

The digital video is in the repository...

WhoYouCallinWeez

since Lazer got the ball rolling, who wants to sell me there copy of Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars?  ;D

Not Jason

Quote from: Rock Candy on February 07, 2007, 06:26:54 pm
since Lazer got the ball rolling, who wants to sell me there copy of Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars?  ;D

how much money you got?
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

WhoYouCallinWeez

ha. cute. im not payin over what u want im sure.

Not Jason

well, when they pop up for sale, they seldom go for cheap.
I am the baseball.

I like ozma

why dont you give him a price and see if he'll buy it

WhoYouCallinWeez

a price has been laid on the table. im not tryin to spend a fortune on the cd, since i can burn my own cd-r of it, and print far better quality art for the album. i only say that bc he said the printer was running out of ink for the copy he has. i could just print it off my new Epson stylus Photo R260, and print it off on photo paper if i wanted, which i may just end up doing.

Not Jason

Quote from: I like ozma on February 12, 2007, 02:42:31 pm
why dont you give him a price and see if he'll buy it

business.  If he gives me an offer that's higher than I'd expect, then I'd have screwed myself by throwing a low number onto the table.  As it was, I'm only CONSIDERING letting go of it, so it would take the right offer.  I'm the one with the goods, so I feel like I'm justified in making the rules as such.

Personally, I always found the fact that the printer was running out of ink on my copy to be somewhat endearing.  If you wanted a higher quality version with glossy professional art, you should be asking me about Songs of Audible Trucks and Cars, which is essentially the same album, but produced instead by MP3.com in somewhat higher quality than the old home burnt versions were.
I am the baseball.

LazerWolves

for those who were intested, I put the ddd japan lp and the rrps picture disk on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190084497491

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190084500798

I would like to keep this but I need $$$ for rent.

I like ozma

is 20 bucks really gonna help you for rent?

WhoYouCallinWeez

February 18, 2007, 02:37:17 pm #15 Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 02:39:27 pm by Rock Candy
the $35 he got from me, plus the $20 may help.

and as for buying from Not Jason

Quoteyou should be asking me about Songs of Audible Trucks and Cars

a price for this was laid on the table, and then i got ignored. ha.

Not Jason

Quote from: I like ozma on February 18, 2007, 02:17:24 pm

something tells me you've never been poor.
I am the baseball.

WhoYouCallinWeez

I like ozma

Quote from: Not Jason on February 18, 2007, 04:50:26 pm
Quote from: I like ozma on February 18, 2007, 02:17:24 pm

something tells me you've never been poor.

Ive been poor my whole life. however i have not had to pay rent.

WhoYouCallinWeez

i may indeed bid on 1 of them. yknow those record sized frames? the ones just for records? do they have any that would fit the 7" Korobeiniki?

LazerWolves

Yeah $20 does help, and $20 is alot better than having records sit in my house un listened and collecting dust.  Someone will appreciate them, its not like I dont have duplicate copies of these anyway, I used to buy 2 of everything my DDD LP that im keeping is signed by the whole band.  Also if anyone is into nirvana ive got nirvanas original sub pop bleach lp on black vinyl which was limited edition of 2000 copies.

Fantastic Max

-I have the RRP3 vinyl, that I got from either a record store or eBay, or a show or something, I forget.
-And I have the Korobeiniki vinyl from their "last" show at the Wiltern, they were selling a bunch, most-likely because they     
  knew they were breakin up, and wanted to get rid of em I guess, ha.
-Still need DDD vinyl.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Cremo

how many vinyls did ozma release?

there's RRP3 and DDD anything else?

WhoYouCallinWeez

the Korobeiniki i bought from him.

Not Jason

Quote from: Cremo on February 21, 2007, 02:59:54 pm
how many vinyls did ozma release?

there's RRP3 and DDD anything else?

just the three:  rrp3, ddd, and korobeiniki.
I am the baseball.

WhoYouCallinWeez

and apparently the DDD vinyl is up to $26 and ends tomorrow. yikes.

Not Jason

While all three records were made in the same quantity (1000), I think DDD is the hardest of the three to find.  RRP3 was released in America by Kung Fu, meaning it was sold in record stores and on their official mail order site.  Korobeiniki was made in England by a no name label, but it was sold heavily on some of their later tours as well as on their cinderblock site.  DDD on the other hand was the first Ozma release to be released on vinyl, and it was by a Japanese label.  As far as I know, most of the people who have it bought it at shows in around 2002.  I don't recall seeing it pop up on merch tables after that, and I don't have any recollection of seeing on listed on any major mailorder sites.  Though I do remember a Japanese seller listing a bunch a few years back.
I am the baseball.

LazerWolves

yeah jasons right as far as I can remember the only tour that had the DDD LP was the Rilo Kiley/Ozma tour in 02 which is when I bought it.

Fantastic Max

Dude, weak. I bid way higher than the winner of the DDD auction for my maximum bid, and it still said the other guy(cr3m0) won. What gives?

Lemme know if there was an error or something. Because I was the highest bidder earlier, and my maximum bid's still the highest.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

i know what it was, its because you left the ozma forum for tally hall.