April 29, 2024, 12:17:57 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

New Pasadena Photo Shoot video

Started by CT-700, March 18, 2007, 10:08:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

CT-700

Quote from: FireAarro on April 28, 2007, 05:35:32 pm
And Katherine too

Well it all started with Acute, Addison, Mae Shi, and Piebald breaking up, then I am pretty sure Star and Kenn were indifferent about the new album, and have left (on good terms of course) to pursue an electronic/folk supergroup with the other members of Acute, Addison, Mae Shi, and Piebald under the name "Trailgate and the Even Newer Maximumer Donkey". Worse yet Star and Kenn took all the material from Pasadena with them. So Dan, Ryen, and Jose during a crazy panic attack asked Pat and Katherine if they would come back for old times sake. Actually the guys asked Mary (Star's substitute from Warped Tour '02) before Katherine, but don't let Kat know that! Now I believe since Ozma can't release Pasadena, they are remastering Ocho, which will be a split featuring a newly reformed Arlo and will consequently drop on May 14 on Vast Records, one day before Pasadena would of dropped. Apparently Matthew Caws is doing the final mix on Ocho as we speak. There is rumor that there will be a hidden ninth bonus track 30 minutes after Ocho is over, and the song is rumored to be a ska version of LA.

I could be wrong though.