April 29, 2024, 10:28:50 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

May 18 - Slims, SF

Started by patty, May 16, 2007, 04:29:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

///

Quote from: Scott Peltz on May 19, 2007, 06:55:08 pm

Am I going crazy, or are they usually in opposite order on the stage. I tried to tell that to my wife, but she disagreed.

yeah it's usually  (from left to right)   star  ryen daniel jose...but it was jose daniel ryen star the other night

youtea

Quote from: funwithsponges on May 19, 2007, 08:58:33 am
Oh, and I had this group of drunk couples in front of me, I think there were 2 couples.  And like, they kept gradually coming into my personal space and I was already backed up against one of the posts, and it was just really annoying.  Also, one of the dudes kept feeling up his chick and he would sing the songs to her and act like it was this great romantic thing he wrote for her (No one needs to know but me and you, I breathe your name and suddenly I feel happy again, pretty much all of wake up, etc).  It was annoying.

were those 2 chicks that was rather dancing to hip hop than to ozma? I was right next to them!

Azorino

danorganplayer I posted Korobeiniki because it'll get alot of hits, and Rocks because it was short and wouldnt take long to edit.

I have Spending time, and No one Needs to know coming.

Also Im an Ozma fan that prefers the old stuff.

heysarahsarah

Here's "I Wonder"-hopefully I will be able to reup it soon with Bob's audio attached:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DbgetaSnajA
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

danorganplayer

Thanks Sarah if u have anymore new ones..Please share thank YOU!!!

and i have no problem with old songs ..I wasnt like jumpign on u about it..

Its just Im excited to see how the new ones come off live, and theres yet to be any vids till now.

heysarahsarah

I'm upping Underneath My Tree now...it's clipping, so I'm hoping later bob can edit the sound on it and turn the bass down a bit so it's less distorted, but it doesn't look bad:

No day but today.

danorganplayer

Thanks thats one of my favs!

heysarahsarah

Here's the video...like I said, hopefully we can edit and clean it up&reup soon:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wKPorhfeERc

No day but today.

icecreamman

YAY!! Thanks a bunch Sarah/Bob.  I am looking forward to the rest.

ArmageddonIt

heysarahsarah

No day but today.

heysarahsarah

K, guys, here's Straight Flush:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DCAyV_X_xCQ

Man, I love that song \m/

No day but today.

heysarahsarah

No day but today.

funwithsponges

Was Karen there?  I haven't talked to her in a while, but I miss her, she was fun.  Would have been nice to see her.

heysarahsarah

Aww, it was good to see ya too M :)

Here's Restart guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elpEC7TPc5M

No day but today.

savewhatyouare

This is probably one of the most energetic ozma shows I've been too. My second time seeing Ozma in the bay area, and the crowd is usually a bit rowdier (the reunion shows, however, were just as hectic as a RATM show).

Solid set. VERY HAPPY they played new material. Sounds great.

And is it just me, or is everyone getting younger or am I getting older?

Brady

WooooO!  Thanks for the videos.  Love seeing Jose rock out - as he always does - it makes me smile.  ;D

zapfahler

this was my first ozma show, though i've been a fan for years.

it was lovely, being the best concert of recent memory, though i question moshers at an ozma show.

i was the brown-haired boy with an "i need more cowbell" shirt  8)

heysarahsarah

No day but today.

heysarahsarah

Ok, my version of Battlescars was too big to put on youtube.  I'll need to compress it or clip it to fit, so I upped it on yousendit for anyone who would like to download the better version before I get around to cutting it:

hxxp://www.yousendit.com/download/UW13eUNNQ1A1R00wTVE9PQ

take out the x's and put t's.

The download will be available for 2 weeks and 200 downloads.

enjoy!

No day but today.

heysarahsarah

No day but today.

Alex

May 23, 2007, 02:37:44 pm #51 Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 02:43:14 pm by nagasadow
Great videos Sarah!  It's nice to see someone recording who actually knows what to film at the right time.  I can't tell you many videos I've seen where they're zoomed in on some boring guitar part while the bassist is goin nuts, or stuff like that.

Man, Daniel just KILLS Shooting Stars live.  That's one of my favorite songs, and he just owns it.  And Jose, what a sparkplug that guy is!  So fun to watch him and his endless energy.

Thanks again Sarah!

Edit:  Jeez, same with Korobeiniki..  Daniel is Samuel on that song.  The things he does there..  it seriously blows my mind.
We can blast way inside

heysarahsarah

That may or may not be because I have seen ~40 Ozma concerts, so I usually know where to look ;)

Thanks though :)  I hope to clean a few of these up some.  Expect the Iceland/Domino Effect/Landing vid soon too. 

No day but today.

Alex

Awesome.  I'm incredibly jealous by the way, I've only seen them ONCE.  I wish I lived in California so I could see them more often.  I'm determined to make up for all these missed shows at some point though!
We can blast way inside

danorganplayer

Im dying for some more vids

anyone got any!! THIS IS great..im so excited it will be my first time seeing them live ! :)

brad

anyone have any domino effect into landing videos?

danorganplayer

Sarah said she was doing those...

patty