April 30, 2024, 01:56:54 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Boombox Tshirts on Sale...

Started by amish, February 09, 2007, 03:06:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amish

For $20. Seems VERY pricey for a T-Shirt.

linkie

bulb dylan

FireAarro

Yay! Is S&H included to overseas? Does the store stock the albums too?

And how long is it until the next album? :P

I want ozma shirt
i want ozma albums
ozma is recording new album
so maybe i should wait for that then get everything at once
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

amish

New album won't be out for quite some time, I imagine. I would assume Fall '07 at best.

I like ozma

the live journal thing says "scheduled for a spring 07' release" but i would think late summer, early fall.

Cremo

yup the 20 dollars includes world wide shipping. well i lied it included shipping to ireland so i'd imagine it's free world wide shipping.

WhoYouCallinWeez

QuoteFor $20. Seems VERY pricey for a T-Shirt.

seriously? $20 is to much for a t-shirt? wow were do u shop, i paid $20 for it at the show, that included shipping it and handing it to me.

funwithsponges

Quote from: Rock Candy on February 10, 2007, 09:33:30 pm

seriously? $20 is to much for a t-shirt? wow were do u shop, i paid $20 for it at the show, that included shipping it and handing it to me.

I only paid $15.  I don't think Ozma is really big enough to be charging $20 for a tshirt at shows.  I'm pretty sure they are still in the $12-15 range.

WhoYouCallinWeez

QuoteI'm pretty sure they are still in the $12-15 range.

except that
Quotei paid $20 for it at the show

I like ozma

i think i paid 15 for my boombox shirt.

kitten

Quote from: funwithsponges on February 11, 2007, 08:58:46 am
Quote from: Rock Candy on February 10, 2007, 09:33:30 pm

I only paid $15.  I don't think Ozma is really big enough to be charging $20 for a tshirt at shows.  I'm pretty sure they are still in the $12-15 range.

It depends who they are playing with.  Some bands don't want them to undersell them so they have to bump up the prices.  Remember when they toured with Rooney?  All their shirts were marked up for then.

funwithsponges

Quote from: kitten on February 11, 2007, 06:34:23 pm
It depends who they are playing with.  Some bands don't want them to undersell them so they have to bump up the prices.  Remember when they toured with Rooney?  All their shirts were marked up for then.

I didn't go to that tour, but a supporting band charging $20 for a shirt just seems a bit ridiculous to me.

WhoYouCallinWeez

February 11, 2007, 08:31:52 pm #12 Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 08:33:55 pm by Rock Candy
QuoteNew album won't be out for quite some time, I imagine. I would assume Fall '07 at best.

i wish you werent right. *sigh* oh well i can only hope this means a better product woohoo

bulb dylan

They can't undercut the Rentals, and I bet they don't feel right suddenly charging fans less either. The price has been set. GET OVER IT PATRICK OR I WILL COME OVER AND DRINK ALL OF YOUR BEER

funwithsponges

Quote from: Yellow Lightsaber on February 11, 2007, 11:02:30 pm
They can't undercut the Rentals, and I bet they don't feel right suddenly charging fans less either. The price has been set. GET OVER IT PATRICK OR I WILL COME OVER AND DRINK ALL OF YOUR BEER

Hahaha, oh I'm plenty over it, I already have 3 or 4 Ozma shirts, they've gotten plenty of my money.

And Dylan, you know you're always welcome to my beer.  :-*

brad

Quote from: Rock Candy on February 11, 2007, 08:31:52 pm
QuoteNew album won't be out for quite some time, I imagine. I would assume Fall '07 at best.

i wish you werent right. *sigh* oh well i can only hope this means a better product woohoo

i have a good feeling about may 2007.

WhoYouCallinWeez

i did for a while, but yea, cd release dates always get pushed back. especially if im interested in the cd. *sigh*

brad

have faith.  ozma will never let you down.

FireAarro

Quote from: Rock Candy on February 12, 2007, 04:30:36 pm
i did for a while, but yea, cd release dates always get pushed back. especially if im interested in the cd. *sigh*

yeah, commuter music, monstro, haha ha ha ha
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Not Jason

Well, Daniel Doesn't have the best track record for getting things out on time.  Does anybody remember exactly how many months late Speak Easy was?  Or those lost Contraband albums that I'm pretty sure we can have safely forget about years ago.  To be fair, Monstro probably had a lot to do with the availability of the other musicians as well, so I won't blame him for that.

However, Ozma is not a Daniel Brummel solo project.  The other projects usually get sidetracked by other projects he works on.  He's forever stacking his plate with way more shit than any human being can possibly do, but he's got four other people to keep up with in Ozma, so it's a different story.  And since the record is already being worked on (seems like they've been in the studio for months), I would guess they'll do an okay job having it out on time, unless the label decides to hold it for some reason (which happens, so I wouldn't rule it out).
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

FireAarro

Does anyone know what their current label is?

gloom-glaam

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

CT-700

Yeah, aren't they just going to finish the album and then get it released on whatever label is interested?

WhoYouCallinWeez

QuoteYeah, aren't they just going to finish the album and then get it released on whatever label is interested?

i thought so, and i forget the producers name, what other albums has he done? anything id know?

I like ozma

i think they are doing the rrp3 thing again.

Not Jason

It seems to me like they've been pouring a lot of resources into this thing, which makes me think that they have something up their sleeve.
I am the baseball.