News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

New York - Knitting Factory - 6/25/07

Started by Andy, May 24, 2007, 04:42:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

brad

Ianny

Me!  I'll be getting my ticket in a few days, and will hopefully be going along with some friends.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

SickNick89

wepeel

anthem for a new amanda

Since I'm dumb and forget that people don't always read/post in OT, any of you guys want to meet up before the show and get some food or something?  Tristan&i (hopefully Andy too!!) will be and we'd love to have an ozma geekout

ehh... I really want to go, but I have to be in VA Beach like 12 hours after the show... :/  The 5 hour drive back home from NYC would suck at midnight... :/

Tri$tan

come visit me samuel. you know you want to.
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Ianny

Quote from: mandy on June 21, 2007, 10:42:43 am
Since I'm dumb and forget that people don't always read/post in OT, any of you guys want to meet up before the show and get some food or something?  Tristan&i (hopefully Andy too!!) will be and we'd love to have an ozma geekout

I'm actually first getting out of work at 6 tonight, so I'll be eating around 45th and 6th with my friends, and then we'll be making our way down to the Knitting Factory.  I'll keep my eye out for you at the show, so if you see me, say hi and I shall say hi back!  :)

I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

Ianny

Great show last night!  Glad to finally meet people, and the set was nice and varied between old and new stuff.  Another energetic, fun show for Ozma!

wepeel

it rocked!

I'm Daniella, girl up front with the brownies, if I spoke to any of you.

setlist:
Spending Time
Eponine
Fight the Darkness
Natalie Portman
Barriers
No One Needs To Know
Korobeiniki
Heartache vs Heartbreak
Incarnation Blues
Shootingstars
Wake Up
Battlescars
Gameover
Rocks
----
I Wonder
Domino Effect / Landing of Yuri Gagarin
Baseball

Tri$tan

hi brownies girl i'm the sweaty creeper with the glasses and hair next to you who was bouncing uncontrollably. heh.

more pictures but these are the forum with people..

Jose is such a cutie I love him.

the internets!

DB!
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

wepeel

Quote from: Tristan on June 26, 2007, 06:39:27 pm
hi brownies girl i'm the sweaty creeper with the glasses and hair next to you who was bouncing uncontrollably. heh.

yessss. it is you!

SickNick89

hey brownies girl. i was next to you too. we talked about cool song.
    Also did anybody record the show?

wepeel

Quote from: SickNick89 on June 27, 2007, 01:10:19 pm
hey brownies girl. i was next to you too. we talked about cool song.
    Also did anybody record the show?

sweet, line-starter buddy!

Andy

LOL I was wondering... who's got those brownies? And why?
That is awesome.  ;D

Andy

this guy can't believe how cute star is.

ryen. i think his secondary mic wasn't working....

it was jose's birthday! even though this photo sucks... the candle is still lit lol he blew it out too soon and star got frustrated

tuning!

jose is always a sparkplug!

THIS WAS COOL! go kenn!

brad

June 27, 2007, 05:34:44 pm #18 Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 05:38:09 pm by brad
seeing ozma two nights in a row was a great experience.  i can't wait for the next tour.

i was wearing a red tally hall shirt (totally by accident), if anyone saw me.

edit* - i immediately take back my "i can't wait for the next tour" statement.  blue october makes me want to shoot someone.

wepeel

"I Wonder" was so good. fuck.

but really, if you didn't have one of my brownies you really missed out. they were incredible.

Джесси

Quote from: Andy on June 27, 2007, 03:33:22 pm

jose is always a sparkplug!

THIS WAS COOL! go kenn!

Was that picture of Jose taken during Battlescars? I know he went pretty crazy during their performance of that here in Dallas, to the extent of Jose backing into Daniel. It was a good laugh  :)

Gosh...I really would have loved hearing I Wonder. I hope they play it next time they're in Texas.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Tri$tan

Quote from: Andy on June 27, 2007, 03:33:22 pm

THIS WAS COOL! go kenn!

somebody was like "RYEN PUT YOUR HAT BACK ON" at this point. I laughed.

anthem for a new amanda

Quote from: brad on June 27, 2007, 05:34:44 pm
seeing ozma two nights in a row was a great experience.  i can't wait for the next tour.

i was wearing a red tally hall shirt (totally by accident), if anyone saw me.

i kept looking for someone in a tally hall shirt, because that was the only thing i associated you with. but no dice.

SickNick89

those brownies were good stuff. ya missed out indeed.
cute pict mandy, you gonna be on online crush of the month lol.

anthem for a new amanda

Quote from: SickNick89 on June 30, 2007, 10:10:40 am
those brownies were good stuff. ya missed out indeed.
cute pict mandy, you gonna be on online crush of the month lol.

aw, thanks. this picture is terrible too. there are worse ones in OT!

SickNick89

Captain Clay

SickNick89

gee, i shoulda been able to figure that out lol. i'd love to se em but i get lazy when it comes to searching,