May 02, 2024, 04:07:59 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

dec 3 troubador bootlegs

Started by oatmeal, December 14, 2005, 10:35:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

returnofdisco

Quote from: Tom Is Dead on January 02, 2006, 07:26:39 pm
d song is an earlier song that never made it on an official ozma recording.

oh that's awesome.  I wonder what era it was writtten in.  They need to record that!!
but most of all I fear you'd see, parts of me buried for centuries

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

oatmeal

Quote from: returnofdisco on January 03, 2006, 10:03:51 am
Quote from: Tom Is Dead on January 02, 2006, 07:26:39 pm
d song is an earlier song that never made it on an official ozma recording.

oh that's awesome.  I wonder what era it was writtten in.  They need to record that!!

yea I guess they feel it did not fit spending time, i hope if will fit their new cd becuase thats one my fav. Real cool sound. I hope they keep up that piano.

ozmaxxx

angie

Quote from: Kyosho on December 16, 2005, 11:38:50 am
Firstly, I'd like to chime in and say well-done, Bob. Very nice boot. Thank you very very much.

One thing I noticed while listening to the show, was the way Ryen and Dan sing differently now. Dan's voice sounds like mixture of the way he sang on Speak Easy, and the way he sang on Gone With The Ghosts. It's noticably different from the way he used to sing, but you can still tell it's the same person. Ryen sounds different too. He sang a little more like he did with Yes Dear.

Anyways, this is all good. I like to hear them progessing.
i like the direction dan's gone with his vocals but ryen went in the complete opposite direction and now they don't mesh so much. no one else's ears are bothered by that even in the slightest?

oatmeal

i liked it when thier voices mech. Im excited and afraid at the same time becuase of the upcomming album.

ironbird

wow, this ozma band sounds cool.  do they have an albums out?  if not, i hope they come out with one soon.
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

I like ozma

no i dont think they have any albums yet, they are all japanese blind midgets, but their music is good

oatmeal

Quote from: ironbird on January 23, 2006, 06:36:42 pm
wow, this ozma band sounds cool.Ã,  do they have an albums out?Ã,  if not, i hope they come out with one soon.
They have three albums. Spending time on the border line, the double donkey disk, and rock n roll part three. They are currently working on a new one I think. They are on Amazon.com

ironbird

japanese blind midgets?????  wow, now that's something i can get into!  how do they get around on stage?
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

I like ozma

pivotpictures

I also liked it better  when Ryen and Daniel's voices blended.  when I heard the show, I thought Nate was singing sometimes because Ryen changed his style of singing a bit. 

It was awesome when Daniel or was it Ryen screamed their heart out on battlescars!!

And for the person that was surpised to hear Star sing, she has that backing vocal in that song in the original recording... She has a nice voice

when they all sang the chorus from Wake Up it gave me chills..especially when they sang "Let's put it all behind us.........  Deep stuff

Ed :laugh:

Jeff42

Quote from: pivotpictures on January 28, 2006, 12:20:14 am
And for the person that was surpised to hear Star sing, she has that backing vocal in that song in the original recording... She has a nice voice
That's Rachel Haden.

pivotpictures

I mean there was an original female backing vocal in the song for Star, Rachel Hayden or Jan Brady to sing

SameSide

Does anybody have any live vids of Ozma?...im hoping someone will vid the Reunion show in March. Aim: ShelfLife1979