April 30, 2024, 06:36:56 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Is Anyone going to the October 11th show? (aka the greatest show EVER!)

Started by I Like Ozma, September 05, 2007, 09:54:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

capitanxjen

October 13, 2007, 10:09:33 am #30 Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:10:42 am by capitanxjen
here are all of my pictures:
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17373&l=93f02&id=637621850
i was in front, near jose, so theres a lot of him here. oh man, listening to the immigration song gave me chills. loved every moment of that night! i love how they have all ages shows. thats pretty down!

cesarsalad

Quote from: I LOVE Ozma on October 12, 2007, 11:23:30 pm
Quote from: Fantastic Max on October 12, 2007, 08:41:44 pm
Quote from: cesarsalad on October 11, 2007, 11:58:51 pm

i was basically front center with 4 other friends jumping around like idiots.

Was one of your friends the kind of chunky guy who was trying to sing "Natalie Portman" dramatically and then after the show interrupted our conversation with Dan, to say some dumbass crap that made him leave? Gah, that guy was annoying. I think his shirt was striped or something.

Anyways, Ronnie was right, I filmed basically 80% of the show, and all of the rare songs. I'll post em' all on YouTube soon, when I get some time.

oh yeah i wanted to punch that stupid kid in the face, he ruined our long awaited chat with daniel to say "i too am a songwriter and your better than flogging molly"

haha, i think we did sing natalie portman dramatically, but my friend didn't talk to daniel or anything, you're probably thinking of the wrong person. also he was wearing a hoodie.

Fantastic Max

October 16, 2007, 08:29:10 pm #32 Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:35:32 pm by Fantastic Max
Quote from: cesarsalad on October 13, 2007, 07:38:20 pm
Quote from: I LOVE Ozma on October 12, 2007, 11:23:30 pm
Quote from: Fantastic Max on October 12, 2007, 08:41:44 pm
Quote from: cesarsalad on October 11, 2007, 11:58:51 pm

i was basically front center with 4 other friends jumping around like idiots.

Was one of your friends the kind of chunky guy who was trying to sing "Natalie Portman" dramatically and then after the show interrupted our conversation with Dan, to say some dumbass crap that made him leave? Gah, that guy was annoying. I think his shirt was striped or something.

Anyways, Ronnie was right, I filmed basically 80% of the show, and all of the rare songs. I'll post em' all on YouTube soon, when I get some time.

oh yeah i wanted to punch that stupid kid in the face, he ruined our long awaited chat with daniel to say "i too am a songwriter and your better than flogging molly"

haha, i think we did sing natalie portman dramatically, but my friend didn't talk to daniel or anything, you're probably thinking of the wrong person. also he was wearing a hoodie.

Ask all of your friends, cause that guy needs to be punched, haha. He was ridiculous.

Oh and here's one of my videos I finally uploaded:

Ozma - "Immigration Song"

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I Like Ozma

you know what, i think ive discovered that i like tally hall more than once originally thought.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

gregor

I've been accused of being the guy that interrupted that conversation, but I can assure that wasn't me.  I didn't talk to Dan the whole time.  Plus, it was so hot in there, I would have passed out with a hoodie on.
i love you guys