May 01, 2024, 06:39:55 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars

Started by arb011, August 08, 2005, 10:41:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arb011

Does anyone know where and if I can get Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars?

lonely_hearts

to buy? it's hard to find, but you might get lucky if you check used record stores.

just mp3s? probably anyone here, including me. aim: mychancetomoveon

arb011

heysarahsarah

You can try e-bay in addition, but since the break-up, might be a bit hard to find it much of anyplace.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Not Jason

Looking for Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars?  Willing to settle for the slightly less rare Songs of Audible Trucks and Cars?

Give up hope.

You won't find it.  If you're lucky, one might pop up on ebay, but as far as I'm aware, it's been over a year since one was on ebay.  No other online vender that I've ever been able to find even acknowledges the existance of either.  If you live in California, you might concievably find one at a used record store, but you'd be extremely lucky to manage such a find.  I most definitely would not count on it.

And it's worth noting that I doubt a lot of used record stores would even buy back a used copy of Inaudible, it is home burnt with xeroxed or computer printed art.  You're far more likely to find audible.  And I'd still say it's an extremely long shot that you'll ever find a copy in your life.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Mog

Oh Jasons just saying that in case a copy does appear on ebay he can nab it.  Never give up hope!  :P

Not Jason

Quote from: noonchild on August 15, 2005, 08:39:30 pm
Oh Jasons just saying that in case a copy does appear on ebay he can nab it.Ã,  Never give up hope!Ã,  :P

nah, i've already gotten them, and I'm in no financial position to be making those sort of purchases now anyway.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.