May 02, 2024, 04:07:30 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Light Years Will Burn Question

Started by arb011, September 01, 2005, 11:06:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arb011

Just wondering.Ã,  At the end of Light Years Will Burn, it sounds like something is being whispered.Ã,  I have wondered about it ever since I first heard it.Ã,  Does anyone know what is being said?

lonely_hearts

i never noticed that, but i went and listened and it just sounds like breathing to me..

Not Jason

well, i don't remember what it is.  But dan has confirmed that indeed there is something there.  And he says that if you fuck with the EQ you can single out the frequency and sort of make it out.  I don't think it was anything profound or anything.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

///

I'm just gonna say that I think this might be the best song on that album...and an underated one, in my opinion

thekoalastampede

Quote from: justin on September 01, 2005, 06:12:29 pm
I'm just gonna say that I think this might be the best song on that album...and an underated one, in my opinion

underrated yes, best on the album...questionable

Not Jason

Quote from: thekoalastampede on September 01, 2005, 06:17:24 pm

I'm not sure if it's the best, but i'd definitely put it firmly in the running, as it may be my favorite.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Mog

Quote from: thekoalastampede on September 01, 2005, 06:17:24 pm

I'd say best new song for the album. Ã, Game over and Eponine are my favorites.

The Other Mike

it was some variation on the poem "when I heard the learned astronomer".... or at least it referenced it.... I think.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Seb

It sounds to me like the backwards-speaking demon growly thing that greets you on the last level of DOOM II...
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."