May 01, 2024, 03:53:10 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

guess what i recieved in the mail today

Started by brad, September 30, 2005, 12:34:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brad

September 30, 2005, 12:34:00 pm Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:34:26 am by brad
"speak easy"

(except the poster didn't come with it, maybe tomorrow)

it looks great, the booklet, artwork, etc.

Kyosho

:(

You shouldn't say "look" unless you have a picture of it or something. I got all excited for nothing.

Haven't had a chance to order one yet, myself. How is the mastering of it? Is the sound quality a lot better and stuff? Do the songs sound less like an in-home recordings now? Not that it's bad if they do. Just wondering.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

drew

yeah i got mine yesterday too..it sounds..like a regular cd would..nothing home recording about it...but yeah it's pretty good..it may take some time to get used to it or something..but it's interesting..still can't wait for gwtg..
-drew

amish

heysarahsarah

I got mine last week...Dan threw in a nice signed poster too.  It shall soon be on my wall.

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

cesarsalad

Quote from: Kyosho on October 01, 2005, 09:43:47 am

You shouldn't say "look" unless you have a picture of it or something. I got all excited for nothing.

Haven't had a chance to order one yet, myself. How is the mastering of it? Is the sound quality a lot better and stuff? Do the songs sound less like an in-home recordings now? Not that it's bad if they do. Just wondering.

It's a Weezer lyric, genius.

Not Jason

Quote from: cesarsalad on October 14, 2005, 01:30:42 am

Don't be a jackass.  I think the majority of us spotted the refference, but it's none the less disapointing that there was a lack of pictures given the word "look", reference or not.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

amish

Yours is signed? That's no fair. I bought the poster and CD, received the poster yesterday and the CD about a week before.

Rome

Jeff42

The correct Weezer lyric is "guess what I received in the mail today," which would also have prevented people from being misled by the thread title.  ;)

brad

Quote from: Jeff42 on November 01, 2005, 02:40:08 pm
The correct Weezer lyric is "guess what I received in the mail today," which would also have prevented people from being misled by the thread title.Ã,  ;)

haha i realized taht after i posted but don't think you can modify thread titles.....or can you?

cesarsalad

Quote from: Not Jason on October 14, 2005, 02:50:43 am
Quote from: cesarsalad on October 14, 2005, 01:30:42 am

Don't be a jackass.Ã,  I think the majority of us spotted the refference, but it's none the less disapointing that there was a lack of pictures given the word "look", reference or not.

I don't see the word "look" anywhere.

Bob511

Quote from: cesarsalad on November 02, 2005, 10:05:37 amI don't see the word "look" anywhere.

Quote from: brad on November 02, 2005, 08:34:10 amhaha i realized taht after i posted but don't think you can modify thread titles.....or can you?

Quote from: brad on September 30, 2005, 12:34:00 pmÃ,« Last Edit: Today at 09:34:26 AM by brad Ã,»

cesarsalad

I posted my original reply before he edited the title.

The Other Mike

uhh... no you didn't.

unless you're referencing the post from October 14th.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Bob511

November 02, 2005, 05:22:20 pm #15 Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 05:24:19 pm by Bob511
Quote from: cesarsalad on November 02, 2005, 03:23:31 pm
I posted my original reply before he edited the title.
So you posted that reply before he removed the "Look..." from the thread title?  Why the problem locating that word, then?

Just silly to be snarky and mistaken, is all.

Rome

I dont even know what we're arguing about... my mind is so simple...  :-[

brad

Kyosho

Sorry I started the complete derailment of your thread, brad. But, I really did come into this thread originally so see something.  :)
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

brad

i imagine all hell might break loose if i edit the title back to "look"  ;)

TearYouApart

Rome

hahahaha I guess this thread was doomed from the start.