May 02, 2024, 12:02:08 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Ozma is official back together when...

Started by Axolotl, December 22, 2005, 08:10:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

um......

Quoteit says on ozmaonline.com: "This domain name expired on 12/22/2005 and is pending renewal or deletion."

i figure i'd also say it... you know. there's just not enough redundancy in the two posts before this.

patty

i finaly found out what you people were talking about with all this click 5 buziness.
they were on conan last night.

now i want to shoot myself for ever hearing about them in the first place.

funwithsponges

Quote from: patty on December 31, 2005, 12:46:08 am
i finaly found out what you people were talking about with all this click 5 buziness.

Yeah, even my 10 year old sister knew about them before I did, but from what everyone is saying, that's not really a bad thing.

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

tom

Quote from: funwithsponges on December 31, 2005, 09:18:59 am

Yeah, even my 10 year old sister knew about them before I did, but from what everyone is saying, that's not really a bad thing.

still have no clue who click 5 is...

beni

when they write something like this on their myspace page:

PRESS RELEASE 01.09.06
WE: Star Wick, Ryen Slegr, Jose Galvez, and Daniel Brummel, do hereby declare our full and true intention to reform, reunite, and otherwise reanimate the rock group OZMA. Manning the drum kit for this incarnation of OZMA will be Kenn Shane, formerly of Addison. After rehearsing and working on new material since September 2005, we will play our first reunited concert on Sunday, March 12th 2006 at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood, CA. Tickets to this concert will be made available on January 14th, 2006. Announcements regarding future OZMA releases and tours will henceforth be made at our official website OzmaOnline.com.

Ryen, Daniel, Star, Kenn & Jose

ooh wait.....they did ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

anthem for a new amanda

oh well i guess i should have read this thread when it happened.
IM ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW.

Rome

Quote from: mandy on January 09, 2006, 08:04:50 pm
oh well i guess i should have read this thread when it happened.
IM ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW.

yeah. i knew ozma was getting back together like 2 months ago.

Sandguy

Quote from: Tom Is Dead on January 09, 2006, 06:24:17 pm
Quote from: funwithsponges on December 31, 2005, 09:18:59 am

still have no clue who click 5 is...

here tom. i have cursive on right now and it's funny how they're overpowering TC5 in more ways than one.