May 15, 2024, 10:59:50 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

i'm selling my autographed tornado RRP3 cd

Started by theredalbum, May 05, 2006, 06:24:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

theredalbum

May 05, 2006, 06:24:27 am Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 06:39:10 am by theredalbum
any takers? make me some offers

serious inquiries: PM me

malcolm

i'm not interested at all, but im just curious how much a hardcore fan would pay for this
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

savewhatyouare

interesting. how much are you gonna get for it? If it's a lot, I might consider selling my autographed rnrp3 as well, in addition to autographed ddd and business of getting down vinyl.

Kyosho

When Ozma's broken up, everyone wants to buy their stuff. When they're back together, everyone wants to sell them.  ???
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Rome

i'd sell my collection for a grand maybe. otherwise, no.

But I can tell you that ozma needs to make it bloody HUGE that way I have some valuable assets I can retire on.

theredalbum

i just need a good chunk of money right now more than i need a couple of cds. its not that i don't like ozma, i just need money

I like ozma

theredalbum

I like ozma

theredalbum

here are some nice scans:

zike - sorry bro... id rather you just PM me for that kinda info. im sure you understand

theredalbum

I like ozma

theredalbum

just PM me if you're interested. very simple

Kyosho

I see no scans of the actual cd. Is it included? I assume it is, seeing as the topic does mention it. What kind of condition is it in? Is it signed too?

Weird question, that last one, I guess. My sister always had bands sign the insert AND the cd though. Or just the CD. Me, I'm an insert kind of guy. When I saw Ozma in concert, I didn't take anything BUT the insert for them to sign. Well.. I did buy an electric warrior shirt and had them sign that too, but that's neither here nor there.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

theredalbum

the CD is included, yes and is in mint condition... played only a couple of times but its not signed, only the front cover

theredalbum