May 15, 2024, 12:19:51 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Sound Mind.Round 2

Started by tis not mike other, October 17, 2006, 12:01:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your LEAST favorite song from Daniel Brummel's sound mind album.

In Time
1 (5.3%)
Red Roses
3 (15.8%)
Accelerated Sunrise
0 (0%)
Of sound Mind
0 (0%)
Martinelli's
2 (10.5%)
If I Only Had Some Courage
3 (15.8%)
Overture to Atoll Life
2 (10.5%)
View of the Sea
0 (0%)
Summer After Senior Year
0 (0%)
Accelerated Sunrise (Pacific Remix)
0 (0%)
Bear the Load
2 (10.5%)
In the Good Old Summertime
0 (0%)
In My Life (Beatles Cover)
4 (21.1%)
I've Got Your Melody Under My Fingers
0 (0%)
Antfarm
0 (0%)
Melodicollage #1
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: October 22, 2006, 12:01:45 pm

tis not mike other

Well I am glad that song is gone. You only have six days this time! Vote!

WhoYouCallinWeez

wow, so many horrendous songs to choose from. ill just pick at random. bear the load it is. sorry, im not a fan of this or monstro at all. dont mind yes, dear thou.

CT-700

Ahh but the Contraband stuff is so good. Dan's lyrics are so creative. I would have to think his most intelligent/creative lyrics would be in Accelerated Sunrise, View of the Sea, and Martinelli's. Songs like Accelerated Sunrise In Time, and Martenelli's are so rockin and then View of the Sea is just wow. I can't really describe it. Its utilization of strings and even bongos are baffling. I don't know which style of the songs I like better.

WhoYouCallinWeez

ok, yes. view of the sea is a good good song, but cmon do we need 2 remixes of acclerated sunrise on the album? i think not. it doesnt add anything to the album overall, just gives me a reason to abuse the "skip" button.

CT-700

I never said the remixes are masterpieces, but the regular version is very good.

tis not mike other

Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on October 17, 2006, 07:24:33 pm
ok, yes. view of the sea is a good good song, but cmon do we need 2 remixes of acclerated sunrise on the album? i think not. it doesnt add anything to the album overall, just gives me a reason to abuse the "skip" button.
Hey I like the acoustic version remix about as much as the song.

WhoYouCallinWeez

im sorry. if a remix is ever released of any group's song, it should only be released as a b-side. not that contraband would have a single, but still.

CT-700

Quote from: =Oatmeal= on October 18, 2006, 04:20:36 pmHey I like the acoustic version remix about as much as the song.

The Pacific Remix is good, but I feel the tempo is a little too slow. I think the acoustic live version from the KUCI Radio show is better. It still has a fast tempo.

malcolm

i prefer this album to any ozma album
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

noonchild

Bear the load just might be my favorite contraband song. 
The light cast dark shadows all around me

tis not mike other

Im suprised bear the load and red roses are being voted against already.

I like ozma

im not surprised that they are getting voted for but i am surprised that red roses is tied for the loss already