May 15, 2024, 11:49:46 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Ozma @ El Corazon / 5-5-07

Started by mge, May 05, 2007, 09:27:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mge

Here's the setlist.  I also recorded the show and should be posting it in a few days.  I talked to Jose and asked if it was cool if I taped and he was like "go crazy" so now we have the answer to that question.  Hopefully I will be able to tape in Tempe as well.

No Pictures as the door said "No Cameras" lots of other people had them however.  Oh well.

Setlist:

1) Spending Time
2) Eponie
3) Fight the Darkness
4) Natalie Portman
5) Barriers
6) Korobeiniki
7) Shootingstars
8) Underneath My Tree
9) Domino Effect >
10) Landing of Yuri Gagarin
11) Battlescars
12) Wake Up
13) Rocks

jvstin

i am so relieved to see 'battlescars' on the setlist.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

funwithsponges

CT-700

Quote from: mge on May 05, 2007, 09:27:37 pm
Here's the setlist.  I also recorded the show and should be posting it in a few days.  I talked to Jose and asked if it was cool if I taped and he was like "go crazy" so now we have the answer to that question.  Hopefully I will be able to tape in Tempe as well.

Awesome, you deserve some mad props.

mge

I've shared the MP3s here:  http://www.internetsyndicate.com/~mge/ozma2007-05-05.c4.mp3f/

I also have FLACs of the show if anyone wants to conver to OGG, WMA or something and dones want to pay the cost of transcoding from mp3.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

amish

Quote from: mge on May 07, 2007, 10:46:25 pm
I've shared the MP3s here:  http://www.internetsyndicate.com/~mge/ozma2007-05-05.c4.mp3f/

I also have FLACs of the show if anyone wants to conver to OGG, WMA or something and dones want to pay the cost of transcoding from mp3.
thanks for that - a FLAC version would be neat as well. if you want I can setup an FTP account you can upload it to, rather than using up your own bandwidth for it.

mge

Nah, it's fine.  I'll run the wavs through FLAC tonight when I get home from work and post a link.

CT-700

Thanks a lot! That was really speedy on your part.

tom

funwithsponges

Quote from: funwithsponges on May 05, 2007, 10:54:05 pm
Old or new Eponine?

Ugh.  New.  How does a band ruin one of their best songs ever?  Okay, you gave in to The Man and made a nice catchy little single for radio...that doesn't mean you have to completely ignore the real song.

CT-700

I especially like the inbetween song banter. Such as Ryen building up to FTD by saying no one likes it and then shouts, "8 COUNT!" to get the whole band to count it off (you can hear Star really getting into it).

But more so I like when they give the audience a choice between Domino and YKTS, and some one says "Denise". This immediatley sparks some laughter between Ryen and Dan, and then Ryen is like "Well is would basically sound like this" and he plays the intro and progression.

savewhatyouare

i'm kind of dissapointed in the lack of new songs =/

mge

Sorry all on the delay with getting the FLACs up.  It seems that Vista and the FLAC frontend don't want to play nice together.  I'm heading down to Arizona for the weekend and monday and tuesday to catch Ozma, so it won't be up till sometime late next week.  With any luck I'll tape in Tempe as well.

Also does anyone have interest in any of the other opening acts?  I recorded and tracked their sets as well (Peachcake, Kaddisfly and New Years Day).