April 18, 2024, 11:32:17 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Mystery of the Cathedral- New Daniel Brummel Song

Started by ///, April 09, 2005, 01:54:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

///

one he played for that radio show awhile back...

I like this one...

brad

He played this when I saw him with "Monstro" in NYC in Dec.

imatreeandurnot

Thanks for telling theres a new song. I can never bother to keep checking all those myspace pages :ohgod:

Not Jason

listening now.  I like it so far.  It's more up to his par than most of the previous speakeasy stuff has been I think.  the "you an I were kissing on the steps..." etc parts where he follows his vocals with a countermelody are really cool, I love when I does that shit, kind of reminds me of "Xiowan Chen", which was always one of my favorites of his.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

ottawadropout

Lando_Calrissian

Sounds ok, like it could be nice after a few listens.

Mourning song is the only one I particularly like. I get it stuck in my head frequently.

Pro-active.

imatreeandurnot

OMGWTFBBQ

i liked this one on the radio show... the recording is in the same spirit. Dan is an incredible musician.

Ianny

I have the mp3 of said song if you want it in downloadable form.  IM and I shall send your way.
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

Andy

Quote from: imatreeandurnot on April 09, 2005, 03:05:51 pm
Thanks for telling theres a new song. I can never bother to keep checking all those myspace pages :ohgod:

k24

Quote from: Lando_Calrissian on April 09, 2005, 09:45:22 pm

Mourning song is the only one I particularly like. I get it stuck in my head frequently.