April 30, 2024, 11:37:52 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Hi, im new!

Started by teamkoolio, December 27, 2005, 01:28:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

teamkoolio

Hi, im new. I was just wondering, i heard a song by ozma and its title was "Natalie Portman". Why is this? Is it titled after the actress Natalie Portman from star wars? If so thats awesome, im obsessed with The actress Natalie Portman, i love her alot. So is this song titled after her or someone else? Please reply

Signumark

<3   ;D  <3

Yes, it was titled after Natalie Portman the actress.  Because she's so hot.

Over.
Ess-to-the-Eye-to-the-Jee-Enn-Ewey-to-the-Emm-to-the-Ay-to-the-Arr-Kay...Phooey

tom

yes, daniel brummel, co lead singer and bass player of ozma wrote that song, its more about trying to attain the un-attainable moreso than it is actually about natalie portman. i guess you could say she was his muse.

Potentially Tim

Soon I plan on writing a song about my muse: Michelle Rogriguez.

imatreeandurnot

Apparently, most Natalie Portman fans hate the song.

I think I recall a small grudge between a natalie portman board and one of the first ozma boards.

geektheindierocker

Daniel Brummel's song is way better than Natalie Portman's performance in all three new Star Wars movies. She has been good in other movies though. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't see how her fans hate the song. Whatever though it's all opinion when it comes down to it. Peace fellow Interneters.

Kyosho

I had a small obsession with Natalie at one point. That's how I found Ozma, searching for her name on Napster. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have ever heard of them.

So.... DON'T BE INSULTING THE NAT! >:(

Okay, so perhaps no one really has yet in this thread. But you have been warned! 
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

teamkoolio

same, i have an obsession with Natalie, and if it wasnt for her i would have never known ozma was a band and that this board ever existed. So did daniel brummel like/love Natalie?

Colt45

Daniel Brummel should write a song about my muse...VADER

entitle the tune "vader time"
Senor Beavis! Donde Esta Tu Hall Pass?

Axolotl

All I have to say is... The new Star Wars movies are awful. The only entertainment they provide are drunken rants about how George Lucas has his head up his ass.
"The mission could be corrupted and we wouldn't know"

teamkoolio

i actually didnt mind the new star wars movies (1-3) I was entertained just fine. But i think star wars 3 could have been better, but 1 & 2 were just fine for me. Plus, Natalie Portman is hot and thats all George needed in one of his star wars movies to get me hooked.

teamkoolio

Anyone know if Natalie is married or dating someone? im curious.

drew

Quote from: Colt45 on December 28, 2005, 08:21:49 am
Daniel Brummel should write a song about my muse...VADER

entitle the tune "vader time"

oh that's god damn funny. anything to do w/ wrestling is hilarious to me anymore b/c i used to be so obsessed
-drew

heysarahsarah

Dan was never "obsessed"/"in love" with Natalie Portman.  On the olldddd website, there was a description of how the song wasn't really about her, but she was the first actress that came to mind.  So yeah...as far as I know, he respects her and all, but it's not like he really had a NP shrine in his room.

.......I don't think.... o_O
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

teamkoolio

ok, I think its cool he made a song about her tho. im definitly "obsessed and in love" with her. lol it may seem a little ridiculous, but i do. Anyone wanna put a Natalie shrine in my room? ill pay good $$$. lol

The Other Mike

You're in love with someone you don't even know and have probably never seen in real life?  That's retarded.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

teamkoolio

I know its retarded, and its probably just a "crush" or something like that. But who cares, its my feelings.

Colt45

Quote from: teamkoolio on December 29, 2005, 09:45:34 am
I know its retarded, and its probably just a "crush" or something like that. But who cares, its my feelings.

hahahahahahahahaha
Senor Beavis! Donde Esta Tu Hall Pass?

teamkoolio

geektheindierocker

oatmeal

jvstin

why are people such dicks in this thread?
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

kitten

teamkoolio

I like ozma

because this thread is symbolic for the people on the board in general

tom

Quote from: Bullies to go on December 27, 2005, 02:06:06 pm
Soon I plan on writing a song about my muse: Michelle Rogriguez.

...swat 2: flies.

tom

double post...yaaaay...
the reason some people are so hard on new people is because a lot of the questions asked can be easily attained in most of the FAQ files already posted for your reading pleasure, so please, if you have the time to make an avatar, etc...just read the FAQ's.

ironbird

"I love lamp."

are you just looking at things in the room and saying you love them?
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

kitten