May 16, 2024, 09:27:16 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma Cover Band

Started by Fantastic Max, December 11, 2005, 09:44:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

Haha, found a bunch'a old files on my comp that me and my friend did a couple years ago, and made it into a band thingy on myspace.

Check it out for a good laugh..or mocking.

www.myspace.com/gameband
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

malcolm

eww
at least you gave fair warning
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

k24

Fantastic Max

-Donkey Lips

yoshigaki

I still prefer the n00b0rz or whatever it was.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

NewYorkerNick

December 11, 2005, 10:45:00 pm #6 Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 10:47:48 pm by NewYorkerNick
Holy shit, we actually recorded those?

;)

I think I deserve a negative karma point for that.

(but the voice is priceless)

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

I like ozma

i dont think its too shabby, i mean if you guys were to actually try instead of sound dumb on purpose

NewYorkerNick

Quote from: I like ozma on December 11, 2005, 10:56:37 pm
i dont think its too shabby, i mean if you guys were to actually try instead of sound dumb on purpose

Well if you read a little more...

We recorded those a long time ago, when we barely knew of ozma songs. I didn't even know the drum beats, nor drummed to that style. I'm a jazz/funk drummer. Recently he added the voice, which has been an inside joke thing for a while.

Thanks though. We're actually thinking of re-recording since we are now a lot more familiar with Ozma this month.

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

Fantastic Max

Hey Dan and Ryen actually got a kick out of it, haha.
-Donkey Lips

imatreeandurnot

NewYorkerNick

Funny quote of the week:
-The Other Mike

heysarahsarah

n00b0rz always has my heart but this was damn amusing dudes.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

RaRPT

heh I dig the incredibly overpowering drums on Eponine.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

RaRPT

hahahaha I love D0min0 3ffect.

NewYorkerNick

December 12, 2005, 09:39:17 pm #16 Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 09:40:07 pm by NewYorkerNick
hmmm if you notice at about 2:50 of our band playing domino effect I revert to my normal funk style on drums... Doesn't sound bad. Next time we do it I'll use that beat more.

Funny quote of the week:
-The Other Mike

Cheese

December 13, 2005, 03:01:48 pm #17 Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 03:10:04 pm by Casey L. Carr
Oh shit.Ã,  That's great.  I actually thought that cover of Rocks was pretty damn cool.

ActionExplosion

December 13, 2005, 05:03:24 pm #18 Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 05:06:21 pm by ActionExplosion
hahaha

When you said ok i guess thats the end of the song in apple trees i couldent stop laughing

NewYorkerNick

Quote from: ActionExplosion on December 13, 2005, 05:03:24 pm
hahaha

When you said ok i guess thats the end of the song in apple trees i couldent stop laughing

That's one of my favorite parts. Along with "Pre... pretty good ain't I? pretty good," in domino effect.

Funny quote of the week:
-The Other Mike

k24

why cover OZMA when you can write about them?

http://www.myspace.com/kdkaytees

the impression i got was they didnt like the song, but fuck it. i did.

Kurtzie

Yeah, I was gonna right a song about the Ozma break-up but I never did it. Now if i do I can add a happy ending.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

NewYorkerNick

Quote from: Kurtzie on December 14, 2005, 11:47:03 am
Yeah, I was gonna right a song about the Ozma break-up but I never did it. Now if i do I can add a happy ending.

You should consider writing one too.

;)

Funny quote of the week:
-The Other Mike

Kurtzie

Lol. This is true, but in my original song, it was gonna have a sad ending. :'(

Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.