May 01, 2024, 06:18:06 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

OZMA SURVIVOR TIE BREAKER

Started by Tri$tan, February 08, 2006, 01:28:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should be removed from the list?

Rocks
18 (50%)
Last Dance
18 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: February 11, 2006, 01:28:48 pm

Tri$tan

You have 3 days because I figure ill give everybody a chance to vote.

which song should be removed?
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

unfilmstill

oatmeal

Quote from: lisa marie on February 08, 2006, 04:05:31 pm
ROCKS?!?!?!
:o
what the FUCK?!?!
And I dont get whats wrong with last dance. I love it.

Kurtzie

I really like last dance too, but lets be honest if its not off this week, it will be next week.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

Quote from: Kurtzie on February 08, 2006, 07:31:17 pm
I really like last dance too, but lets be honest if its not off this week, it will be next week.

ARE YOU RIGGING THE CONTEST?!?!?!

Kurtzie

Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

Fantastic Max

Wait..I'm confused..."Removed" from the polls because it's good, or removed because it's bad?
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I hate the Survivor idea.  It's hard enough to pick a favorite Ozma song, but to shoot them down one by one is just PAINFUL for me.

Tri$tan

Quote from: ozmacity on February 08, 2006, 08:19:02 pm
Wait..I'm confused..."Removed" from the polls because it's good, or removed because it's bad?

do you vote the superstar off early on so it doesn't cause trouble later? do you leave a dud in to be easily picked off later? you decide!
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

oatmeal

Quote from: ozmacity on February 08, 2006, 08:19:02 pm

becuase it your least favorite

I like ozma

rocks is by far the least great song on rrp3 last dance is in the top 5 of the best, so dont let last dance go first!

Rome

it's hanging by a striiiiinnnggg!!!!!!!

Give me a break!!! who's pulling this shit?

Rome

it would be better if had electoral colleges. Then maybe the results would be different.

I like ozma

Tri$tan

funwithsponges

Has it been three days?  I don't know what you were planning on doing, but I say just watch this thread and as soon as the tie is broken, start the new thread.  Or kill both songs, fuck it.

lolol.  18-18.

Let's just all agree that Rock & Roll Part Three is a WONDERFUL album that should not be picked apart song by song...  unless you guys are REALLY into it.

dr.pyser

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Rome

CUT THEM BOTH AND START A NEW ROUND!!!!!!!!!!111

I like ozma

for all of the people that voted for "last dance"

what is better about rocks?

rocks is only about 5 seconds long, and with two words. it has possibly the best "whoa" in a song ive ever heard, but it is not any better than last dance.

noonchild

Quote from: I like ozma on February 13, 2006, 10:05:07 am

rocks is only about 5 seconds long, and with two words. it has possibly the best "whoa" in a song ive ever heard, but it is not any better than last dance.

Rocks has roughly 150 words, with last dance having a little bit more.  Still is sad to see last dance go so soon though.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

imatreeandurnot

Rome

I agree. Last dance is really pretty in the chorus, especially during the parts "...sight until you called my name" or "...wrong. Somehow youo knew my name."

oatmeal

Quote from: Rome on February 13, 2006, 04:04:38 pm

I agree. Last dance is really pretty in the chorus, especially during the parts "...sight until you called my name" or "...wrong. Somehow youo knew my name."

claydarcy

Sux. Last Dance is my favorite song on the album.

oatmeal

Quote from: claydarcy on February 14, 2006, 01:11:18 pm
Sux. Last Dance is my favorite song on the album.

Yep, one its one of mine. Wierd isn't it? So many people spoke against it being voted against, but it still got voted off.

claydarcy

Opinions. I understand why people dislike it, but it's calm and something I can handle.

oatmeal

Yeah, its one of the most diverse songs on the cd, so it can lack what some have  liked about ozma in some of their songs that is not in Last Dance.