May 02, 2024, 01:52:03 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Rock and Roll Part 3: SURVIVOR round 4

Started by Tri$tan, February 26, 2006, 05:16:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should be voted OFF the OFF Island?

Domino Effect
9 (25.7%)
Apple Trees
2 (5.7%)
Shooting Stars
2 (5.7%)
The Ups and Downs
3 (8.6%)
If I Only Had A Heart
4 (11.4%)
Baseball
8 (22.9%)
Battlescars
7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: March 03, 2006, 05:16:48 pm

Tri$tan

1988 went in search of 1987, when times were good and oof island a place in heaven.

who'll it be this week chaps? only time will tell!
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

this is a sad day.Ã,  :(Ã,  That was one of my favorites.

...I had a friend who cried when some girl got kicked off the island during the first "Survivor" season.Ã,  I always thought she was ridiculous to be so upset by the results of a TV show...Ã,  Ã, I now know what she felt like.Ã,  Ã, :'(

oatmeal

I hope if I only had a heart does not die. :-\

Rome

↑'s & ↓'s

dr.pyser

Quote from: oatmeal on February 26, 2006, 09:45:30 pm
I hope if I only had a heart dies from some horrible roller coaster acident!!!!!!!.  ;D

I like ozma

Fantastic Max

Haha you said "OFF" twice, instead of OOF the 2nd time.

+1
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Fantastic Max

I mean..Domino Effect is a classic, and it's great..but it was either that or the Ups and Downs, and for some reason I always group Ups and Downs and If I Only Had A Heart together, so I couldn't get rid of it, ha.
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

Quote from: ozmacity on February 26, 2006, 11:01:19 pm
I mean..Domino Effect is a classic, and it's great..but it was either that or the Ups and Downs, and for some reason I always group Ups and Downs and If I Only Had A Heart together, so I couldn't get rid of it, ha.

word

I like ozma

i voted for ups and downs last week, and if it doesnt lose this weeke ill probably do it next. i just decided domino effect needed to go down now

Nordel

Are you all insane? You're voting off Domino Effect? Vote off Baseball, damn you's.

ActionExplosion

i love baseball :)

Off all of them, the least Samuel ones gotta be battlescars (which i know most of you will disagree with.)

funwithsponges

Quote from: ActionExplosion on February 27, 2006, 05:45:12 am
i love baseball :)

Off all of them, the least Samuel ones gotta be battlescars (which i know most of you will disagree with.)

I would say Baseball is less Samuel than Battlescars, but I do agree that Battlescars is entirely overrated.

imatreeandurnot

I'm going to continue to vote for domino effect each week until its gone, god dammit.

PS: lol @ OFF the OFF

Kurtzie

I was listening to R&RP3 right before I voted and it made it a lot harder to pick. And in the end I realized there is no right answer to this question at all, just a slightly less wrong one. I still remember the times I used to listen to the ones that were already voted off (may they rest in peace) while driving in my car or even just listening to them on my computer. They would play carefree and innocent as the day slowly began to fade and only the distant blaze of the sun drifting off to sleep would keep their games alive. I hope everyone remembers the good times that we've had with each song we vote of and never forget the shine they've put in our eyes and the warmth they've given our hearts. *raises glass* Here's to you: Natalie Portman, Rocks, In Search of 1988 and Last Dance.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

phatpubah

Quote from: sandbaby on February 27, 2006, 04:43:46 am
Are you all insane? You're voting off Domino Effect? Vote off Baseball, damn you's.
CPL593H

Quote from: imatreeandurnot on February 27, 2006, 09:08:48 am
I'm going to continue to vote for domino effect each week until its gone, god dammit.

Rome

i don't understand why the ups and downs is still in this? Domino Effect and Baseball are both way better. wtf ppl? wtf r u thinking about?!

Fantastic Max

Quote from: sandbaby on February 27, 2006, 04:43:46 am
damn you

Baseball is my all-time favorite Ozma song..or at least in the top 2-3
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

FOOLS YOU CANT VOTE OFF DOMINO EFFECT, IT HAS THE IMUNITY
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

icecreamman

gloom-glaam

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

Kyosho

I swear this thing makes less and less sense as it goes on.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Nordel

Oh, no you didn't. Apple Trees is one of the most well-written songs on the album.

ActionExplosion

February 28, 2006, 06:48:25 am #25 Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:57:13 am by ActionExplosion
this is really stupid.  just get rid of this whole thread already.

graaaa

edit: just listened to Domino Effect.  This is a joke.  It cant be voted off!

noonchild

Quote from: sandbaby on February 28, 2006, 03:23:20 am
Oh, no you didn't. Apple Trees is one of the most well-written songs on the album.

:kim:

Don't go there!
The light cast dark shadows all around me

I like ozma

Quote from: sandbaby on February 28, 2006, 03:23:20 am

to me apple trees needs domino effect to live because of the opening bass line

Nordel

I agree. I think that all of their songs are good. I haven't heard an Ozma song that I didn't like. Having to choose which ones are better or worse just seems to cheapen them.

default_anon

As much as I actually like the song Baseball, the name reminds me of my times in post-little league ball, which were traumatic. Song = good, memories = bad. I've been voting for it every time.