May 15, 2024, 11:15:59 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma Suvivor: Rock and Roll Part III FINAL ROUND

Started by Tri$tan, April 02, 2006, 09:11:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should be voted off OOF island

Shooting Stars
27 (50.9%)
Baseball
26 (49.1%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: April 08, 2006, 10:10:00 am

Tri$tan

It's time that i make like an apple tree and leave....

final round. who is going to get kicked off, leaving the WINNER of ozma survivor?
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

well... they are obviously set to NOT show up.

Not like it's some secret or anything...  we all know Baseball is getting the boot.

Tri$tan

yeah for ultimate drama I set for them not to show up until the poll is over
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Zebulus

Quote from: Tristan on April 03, 2006, 04:04:22 am
yeah for ultimate drama I set for them not to show up until the poll is over
done like a master

~IYQ

April 03, 2006, 04:11:53 pm #7 Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:13:24 pm by ~IYQ
I just shot Shooting Stars, right in the head.

*EDIT: P.s. Stan I love your little intros. You weren't by chance a writer for The Weakest Link at any time, were you?

claydarcy

I accidentally voted for Baseball, 'cause I wanted Baseball to win--didn't read the first post.  >:(

Quote from: The Subjunctive Mood on April 03, 2006, 05:03:53 pm
I accidentally voted for Baseball, 'cause I wanted Baseball to win--didn't read the first post.Ã,  >:(

haha nice... 'cause I accidentally voted for Shooting Stars.  Thanks for posting.  It's good to know we canceled each other out.

Rome

fuck baseball. that song sucks worse than battlescars, appletrees, if I only had a heart, and maybe one more. what a lame group of people ozma fans are.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Rome on April 03, 2006, 09:10:58 pm
fuck baseball. that song sucks worse than battlescars, appletrees, if I only had a heart, and maybe one more. what a lame group of people ozma fans are.
Your mom's a lame group of people ozma fans.

Baseball is by far, the best Ozma song.
-Donkey Lips

Tri$tan

i'm not going to say how MANY votes there are, but as of right now 10:09 PM on Tuesday 4/4/2006 we have a TIE

Quote from: ozmacity on April 04, 2006, 02:05:59 am
Quote from: Rome on April 03, 2006, 09:10:58 pm
Your mom's a lame group of people ozma fans.

Baseball is by far, the best Ozma song.

lololol. give me a break. the band would have no respect for you.

Rome

Quote from: Tristan on April 04, 2006, 06:09:52 pm
i'm not going to say how MANY votes there are, but as of right now 10:09 PM on Tuesday 4/4/2006 we have a TIE

you have got to be kidding me.

YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! BASEBALL?!? IT'S A LAME SPORT TO BEGIN WITH, LET ALONG THE SONG!!!! (take that pat)

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Rome on April 04, 2006, 09:10:17 pm
Quote from: Tristan on April 04, 2006, 06:09:52 pm

you have got to be kidding me.

YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! BASEBALL?!? IT'S A LAME SPORT TO BEGIN WITH, LET ALONG THE SONG!!!! (take that pat)
*alone  :P
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

tom

Kyosho

I like at least three or four songs on the album a lot more than either of these songs. Can't say I care which one wins.

By the way, Tristan, if you're going to call it Survivor, you might want to do it the way the actual TV show does. When it's down to the final two, you vote for who you want to win, not who you want to lose. I think that's why at least two people in this thread accidently voted incorrectly.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Tri$tan

Quote from: Kyosho on April 05, 2006, 09:20:40 am
I like at least three or four songs on the album a lot more than either of these songs. Can't say I care which one wins.

By the way, Tristan, if you're going to call it Survivor, you might want to do it the way the actual TV show does. When it's down to the final two, you vote for who you want to win, not who you want to lose. I think that's why at least two people in this thread accidently voted incorrectly.

well i recall last time this was run that people had confusion the OTHER way, so I figured i'd make it easier by keeping it how it was before? I dunno.

Kyosho

Oh well, no matter. I voted for Shootingstars. I hope it doesn't win simply because it won last time, didn't it?
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

phatpubah

what the hell...ive been voting against baseball since the first round
CPL593H

Al Gore

yoshigaki

Quote from: phatpubah on April 05, 2006, 11:39:50 am
what the hell...ive been voting against baseball since the first round

I've been voting against Shooting Stars since the first round.

Kurtzie

I say if its a Tie Last Dance wins. Its only fair.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

gloom-glaam

stefanie

I like ozma

ive got another notion, lets see the results already!

Tri$tan

I turn my head and gooooooooooo

get the FUCK out shooting stars.

BASEBALL IS THE WINNER!