May 16, 2024, 07:43:01 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

I wore my Ozma T-shirt today

Started by Signumark, August 03, 2005, 02:31:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Signumark

I haven't worn an Ozma T-shirt for a long time.

At work today, we had a team-bonding day with games and stuff.  Don't ask.

I was on the red team, so I had to wear something red, so I wore my red Ozma T-shirt.

I had the choice between that and my new Homestar Runner T-shirt and I chose Ozma.  I think I made the right choice.
Ess-to-the-Eye-to-the-Jee-Enn-Ewey-to-the-Emm-to-the-Ay-to-the-Arr-Kay...Phooey

Not Jason

I'm wearing my blue on blue Ozma logo shirt today.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Mog

I myself am sporting my zelda logo ozma shirt.  We should all post pics of us in our ozma get up.

Bob511

Oddly enough, I'm wearing the tee I made from Daniel Miller's band illustration way back when.  Shirt's seen a fair amount of wear so it doesn't come out that often anymore, but I've no quarters for the laundromat....

Sandguy

i wore my classic red one last week with my sister at toys r us. i went to the videogame section then this old guy that worked there was like 'that's an interesting shirt, what's it say?', i said ozma, then he said 'i like logos like that. i wish i had creativity, is that some kind of company?', i tell him it's a band. he asked what kind of style after i answered that, then a coworker side tracked him and i left instead of having awkward conversation about my shirt at toys r us. i did enjoy that he noticed it though.

heysarahsarah

I am wearing my donkey Ozma shirt.

Easily my favorite shirt ever.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

nick

electric warrior!!

also, if anyone is looking for one, there's an auction on ebay right now for an XL red ozma shirt.

gloom-glaam

im gonna wear my ozma shirt today also

Andy

i wanted donkey one so badly....  :(

Sandguy

today, i wore my green ozma fan shirt. a guy in my band yelled at me "OZMAAAAA!!!" i don't know if he knew about them or not...

i yelled "OZMAAAAA!" back at him.

Jordan

a few years ago when i saw ozma in nyc (when they toured with slow reader) i bought the brown donkey one. they didnt have any mediums yet so i bought the small. well i didnt wear it too much cuz it was alittle tight. my friend andrea back at college learned how to make pillows out of t-shirts... she had made a sweet pillow out her brother's old skankin' pickle shirt. so i asked her if she could make me one out of the ozma shirt since it was alittle small for me. so over the past spring break she made it for me and it is awesome. ill take pics of it when i get back in the states if anyone wants to see it.

-jordan  :)
you're as cold as ice.

Kyosho

Quote from: JordanInHelsinki on August 18, 2005, 01:01:45 amill take pics of it when i get back in the states if anyone wants to see it.

:D Must see.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

lonely_hearts

i wish i had an ozma t-shirt...i only have a hoodie  :(

Ianny

I'm wearing my black Double Donkey shirt now.   8)
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

FortyTwo

Two years ago I was visiting Paris, and was wandering the halls of the Louvre with my yellow on red logo shirt, and this dude came up and started going on about how weird it was to see an ozma fan in Paris... I of course agreed... he was a local Pasadenian, so he knew them well. They don't get quite as much recognition here in Missouri, but I've definately made a few friends here through my various Ozma shirts...
"It's popular to hate emo, 'cause it sucks."  - Daniel Brummel

phatpubah

Quote from: nick on August 17, 2005, 06:31:30 am

also, if anyone is looking for one, there's an auction on ebay right now for an XL red ozma shirt.
theres an unwritten rule on the forum that if you see something on ebay...dont anounce it here because someone could be bidding on it

ask jason for the fine print
CPL593H

Power Lloyd

I wore my white RRP3 shirt a few days ago in Asheville, North Carolina.

The guy at the record store said I was cool.

Adam

Quote from: Yellow Lightsaber on August 17, 2005, 09:59:28 pm
I wore my Ozma shirt in Boise.
I wore my ozmafan shirt when Dylan's bands came to Portland. And ate doughnuts and looked very stupid.
Your mother