May 16, 2024, 03:42:23 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Listen to Pasadena on Myspace

Started by FireAarro, May 11, 2007, 03:54:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

I Like Ozma

thats weird they have songs from other albums too.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Kyosho

Probably because they're a featured artist or whatever. I bet they take them down in a few days.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

FireAarro

It sounds beautiful. Even on Myspace quality. Motorology is ace. So nice to hear it properly instead of from the early bootleg. Everything else is awesome as well, even though I've only listened to this and Fight the Darkness, which I like.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Kyosho on May 11, 2007, 04:48:24 pm
Probably because they're a featured artist or whatever. I bet they take them down in a few days.
Yeah, and I figure Tetris is up because people can be like "Oh I know that shit, Nice, yo!" or "That's the band who plays that!" and "Wake Up" because it had a lot of success and the band seems to like it a lot.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I Like Ozma

it did come in second place on the ozmafans official spending time on the borderline survivor, losing only to "restart" (rightly so)
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.