May 15, 2024, 11:29:58 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma Survivor: Albums; Final Round!

Started by I Like Ozma, September 01, 2007, 03:24:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

which album doesnt have to go home, but cant stay here?

DDD
15 (55.6%)
STOBL
12 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 06, 2007, 03:24:29 pm

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

VanSlegr Fan

that was a tough vote. but i voted correctly :(
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

lit

- jmurda

I Like Ozma

Power Lloyd

I voted for DDD based solely on how much the second half (Bootytraps EP) kicks STOBL's ass.

Captain Clay

Quote from: puffpuffpuff on September 01, 2007, 06:20:04 pm
I don't get it.  ???
Yeah, the wording of this question is worse than Stan's thread.

VanSlegr Fan

QuoteI voted for DDD based solely on how much the second half (Bootytraps EP) kicks STOBL's ass.

well i voted for DDD based on the fact that STotB is a better album. If i didn't like STotB i'd of voted for it. but yes the 2nd DDD-EP is the reason i love DDD so much.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

gloom-glaam

I voted for Spending Time on the Border Line, but that's only because I thought this would be like every other survivor. Instead, it's the opposite, great.

Captain Clay

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on September 02, 2007, 11:19:13 am
I voted for Spending Time on the Border Line, but that's only because I thought this would be like every other survivor. Instead, it's the opposite, great.
Wait is that the way it works? Screw that! my vote's off too, then.

VanSlegr Fan

QuoteI voted for Spending Time on the Border Line, but that's only because I thought this would be like every other survivor. Instead, it's the opposite, great.

Wait is that the way it works? Screw that! my vote's off too, then.

no, ok it does work like all the others, you vote for the one you want gone. for example, i voted for DDD bc STOTB is my fav. so i voted for DDD to LEAVE.

QuoteI voted for DDD based solely on how much the second half (Bootytraps EP) kicks STOBL's ass.

this guy ^ did it wrong, we all did it correctly.

gloom-glaam

Quotewhich album doesnt have to go home, but cant stay here?

Actually, it could go either way.  :-\

However, as I was typing this, I realized that it was the way it always was. I guess he was referencing "you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here"?

VanSlegr Fan

yes he was referencing that Closing Time song, thinking he's funny, but instead he confused everyone. he's not intelligent, forgive him.

I Like Ozma

yes it is just like the all the other ones vote for the loser to be kicked off. and yes i was referencing the "you dont have to go home but you cant stay here" and i do not know how that would make me any less intelligent.

VanSlegr Fan

Ronnie, you dont need to retype the lyrics, i just named the song you're talking about.

Oatmeal

September 02, 2007, 04:11:31 pm #14 Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 04:28:44 pm by oatmeal
Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on September 02, 2007, 03:04:10 pm
Ronnie, you dont need to retype the lyrics, i just named the song you're talking about.
Whats your motive for running him down so much? He did not really do anything stupid.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

Captain Clay

Yeah I definitely -1'd him, so it should put him in his place.

VanSlegr Fan

not only that, but he seriously edited that post. he was going off on me for trying to be hip and so cool by making fun of the guy everyone elses makes fun of? i've been on this board with various SN's for 3 years, and i seldom made fun of him. i made fun of him for confusing everyone by quoting a bad 1 one hit wonder. sorry.

Oatmeal

Yeah I was hoping you did not read the original. I was mad when I wrote becuase I was tired of namley the others running down eacher and acting like real jerks just to make themselves seem superior. Yet I really should not said what I originaly said. It was stupid. Sorry.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

I Like Ozma

i honestly dont even know the song youre talking about, it is a famous line quote thingy and that is where i got it from, if it originates with that song then whatever, but i dont know the song that you are referring to. and if i had edited any posts then it would say that it was edited. and ALSO when did i ever go off on you?

VanSlegr Fan

Quoteand if i had edited any posts then it would say that it was edited. and ALSO when did i ever go off on you?

thank you for reminding me why i called you unintelligent. i was talking to your freind oatmeal. if you actually read the posts, you'd of seen that he apologized for his original post, and you'd of understood i wasn't talking to you.

gloom-glaam

I really hope this turns into a tie-breaker.

VanSlegr Fan

yea, who knows. i knew it would come down to these 2 albums, but i just can't deny that STOTB is my fav. i mean, Restart, Your Name, Game Over, Shibuya, Wake Up. classics, the lot of em.

Rome

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on September 02, 2007, 09:31:14 pm
yea, who knows. i knew it would come down to these 2 albums, but i just can't deny that STOTB is my fav. i mean, Restart, Your Name, Game Over, Shibuya, Wake Up. classics, the lot of em.

yeah but the gameover on RRP3 is much better.

Power Lloyd

Oh, damn, I did do it wrong. Guess I misread the process. Well, it's the thought that counts.

Or...

I voted for Buchanan? Darn kids and your crazy butterfly ballot.

VanSlegr Fan

Quoteyea, who knows. i knew it would come down to these 2 albums, but i just can't deny that STOTB is my fav. i mean, Restart, Your Name, Game Over, Shibuya, Wake Up. classics, the lot of em.

yeah but the gameover on RRP3 is much better.

game over on RRp3...rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht. you must have the super special limited edition import. riiiiiiiiiigggggghhhht.

i assume maybe you mean game over from the rrp3 era? as in the acoustic? cuz game over is not on RRp3

The Other Mike

isn't there a video of Game Over acoustic on the CDextra portion of the disc?
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Seb

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry, I just love it when attempts at smartarsery backfire. It wouldn't be half as funny if you'd just said "But Gameover isn't on RRP3, is it?" - but no, you had to make out the other guy was an idiot.
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

VanSlegr Fan

Quoteisn't there a video of Game Over acoustic on the CDextra portion of the disc?

wouldn't know. my RRp3 extras never worked on my comp.

QuoteSorry, I just love it when attempts at smartarsery backfire.

how did it backfire?

Rome

Quote from: Seb on September 03, 2007, 08:32:22 am
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry, I just love it when attempts at smartarsery backfire. It wouldn't be half as funny if you'd just said "But Gameover isn't on RRP3, is it?" - but no, you had to make out the other guy was an idiot.

You said it better than I could've.

I just want to second the "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Seb

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on September 03, 2007, 02:02:41 pm
how did it backfire?

Um. Because you got incredibly snarky about someone being, in your view, wrong - not just by saying they were wrong, but by doing the whole "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" thing. And, as was pointed out, they were, in fact, right, because they (presumably) were referring to the CD extra, rather than a track on the album itself.
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."