April 29, 2024, 10:59:55 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Bad Dudes

Started by Indoor Fireworks, November 04, 2007, 09:41:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Indoor Fireworks

My friend's band shares a rehearsal space with Bad Dudes and he said Daniel Brummel is playing with them now. He described their most recent show at the Smell as "a religious experience." Did anyone else go? What instrument is Mr. Brummel playing? I'm dying to hear them now.

Bad Dudes = superb
Bad Dudes + Brummel = ?
You have balls. I like balls.

I Like Ozma

yeah he just had a new blog on his myspace about playing with them, he said for about the past four months hes been playing guitar in their band and that he was gonna play a show tonight i think. i tried to listen to them and i guess they were alright.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

FireAarro

They're fucking awesome. The video he posted was great. Is that him playing the Telecaster? I can't tell...

P.S. Daniel you is a band slut!
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

CT-700

Wow, that video is Samuel. I am totally into this.

Джесси

I'm almost positive it's Daniel on the Tele.' I agree that the video is great - a pretty sweet little jam.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.