April 29, 2024, 10:48:10 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

ozma on iCarly

Started by baf, April 27, 2008, 08:40:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baf

i highly doubt anyone watches the show iCarly on nickelodeon, but on the season finale episode you can hear a few seconds of Rocks playing in the background. I wonder if Ozma themselves know about this. and i hope they get PAID haha.   ;D

but seriously, shows like Drake and Josh and iCarly are hilarious and have the most random yet funny lines, even though i'm not their targeted audience  :P

Martha Gail

That's really neat.  One of our forum members' band was on Zoey 101.  I think his band had two songs play in one episode.  I don't know how up to date on stuff like this is, but if you watch CSI: NY, sometimes you can catch glimpses of Ozma stuff in the background.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

Drake & Josh is absolutely Samuel TV.

As for Ozma getting paid, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, sadly.  A friend-of-mine's band had a song featured on a TV show... They weren't offered any money, just the privilege of having their music on TV--which, I don't mean sarcastically, as it is good publicity assuming it's publicized a bit more than barely-audible background music.

I remember I asked Kenn once about hearing an Ozma clip on some recently aired MTV show.  Apparently, Ozma hadn't even been informed that their song was being used.  It was as much a surprise to them as it was to me to hear it.  I think MTV pretty much does whatever the fuck they want though, 'cause I'd think the last thing an "under-the-radar" band would want to do would be piss off MTV.

I Like Ozma

yeah drake and josh is one of the funniest shows ever.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

amish

That's crazy. My little sister was just talking about iCarly on Saturday...

CT-700

My younger siblings regularly watch iCarly, and I've seen it a couple times. From what I've seen its a pretty good show. I'll have to watch this episode.

what is it?  I've never even heard about it.

Oatmeal

It's about the sister in Drak and Josh. In this she plays a girl named Carly who lives only with her older brother and has her makes own Video Series on the internet. I watched a few episodes. Drake and Josh is better.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

CT-700

Yeah, don't get your hopes to far up, Samuel. Although I said it was decent, its still just a Nickelodeon show.

heysarahsarah

My little sister called me specifically to tell me this.  I got her into Ozma, which is funny because I think she was 10 when I first started listening to Ozma.  Maybe 9.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.