April 29, 2024, 10:42:49 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

I am new around but i was noticing...

Started by trace, July 11, 2008, 02:24:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trace

Hi.

I am going to call myself Trace for now.  I have been following the band for quite some time now,  and i will say this.... i have been praying for ryen and his family for as long as i have been alive.... at least that is the way it seems. First of all i really hope that everyone in the band that i havent met yet is doing BLESSED!!! times ***3!!!

I wave wanted to come to the shows but i havent been able to. What I was wondering is:  on a few songs i have noticed the lyrics are not recorded, like in Immigratrion Song " break it down for a brother... tell me now while we're bound? i can't wait for another .... another way to get down???
Does anyone know about thease lyrics? or am i hearing things?   

I hope to get to the site and i would live to be a part of this....

(Someone you can't see believes...)

Martha Gail

Huh.  I really don't think this is forum business.  Maybe general Ozma discussion?

Can I ask why you pray for the Ryen and his family?  Also, I don't understand your question about the lyrics.  What about them?
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

The Other Mike

Welcome to the interne, dude... good luck figuring these crazy tubes out.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

trace

Well... I guess i was up too late last night and it affected my brain. Leave it to me to make a great first impression. Thank you for moving the topic to its correct location. I will try and post in the correct spot next time.

I guess it must have come off as weird to say i pray for ryen and his family.... i realize that there are a lot of weirdo's on the internet these days. I have no way to prove that i am not one of them, but i can say that i am not. I think its cool that the band has such loyal and protective friends. That's way cool.

As for the lyrics... i guess its up to each individual's interpretation. It's cool.

Thanks for the replies.

Trace

Martha Gail

So, are you saying you're friends with Ryen irl? 
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

Not Jason

Quote from: trace on July 11, 2008, 02:24:21 am
on a few songs i have noticed the lyrics are not recorded, like in Immigratrion Song " break it down for a brother... tell me now while we're bound? i can't wait for another .... another way to get down???
Does anyone know about thease lyrics? or am i hearing things?   

Well, I really don't understand what you mean, but those lyrics are in the song, if that's what you're asking.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

I Like Ozma

yeah what do you mean by the lyrics are not recorded? as in you cant find them anywhere? or as in you cant hear him say them?
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

noonchild

My guess is he/she means they are missing from our lyrics section.

I believe the lyric goes "break it down for a brother, tell me now where we're bound.  I can't wait for another, another way to get down OOOAAHHHHHAAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHH"

Correct me if I'm wrong.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

lit

I think you got the OOOAAA bit perfect.
- jmurda