May 03, 2024, 04:21:00 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

please help me find this pic

Started by drew, July 29, 2005, 01:32:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

drew

yeah i've been looking for a while for that picture that was on their site right after they broke up but can't find it..it has some weird design and says 95-04 or w/e..yeah it would be super awesome if one of you Samuel people could post it...yeah thanks a lot
-drew

nick

i can't believe no one posted about the one year anniversary of ozma's breakup (sunday, 7/24/05).  i was gone, otherwise i would have. 

Mog

July 29, 2005, 02:36:45 pm #2 Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 02:37:37 pm by noonchild
Andy, the true nutty fun he is made a few post in off topic.  But yeah, who wants to remember the pain?  :'(

phatpubah

July 29, 2005, 10:15:12 pm #3 Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 10:16:59 pm by phatpubah
Quote from: nick on July 29, 2005, 02:14:50 pm

i can't believe no one posted about the one year anniversary of ozma's breakup (sunday, 7/24/05).  i was gone, otherwise i would have. 
no way man
it was meationed because i was upset when i read it
edit:
on this page
CPL593H

FireAarro

it's been a year already?  :o

holy crap TIME IS SLIPPING AWAY LIKE SAND IN MY HANDS WHEN MY HANDS AREN'T SUPPORTING THE SAND
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

ozmadoodle

But like the mercury in the movie Terminator 2, one of the liquid metal drops is kinda moving towards the others......is there a chance?

drew

thanks a lot!!!! you have no idea how hard i've looked for that...but yeah..sucks ozma broke up but i'm really liking gone with the ghosts...but nothing could replace teh oz...r.i.p. homies
-drew

drew

okay don't want to make another thread to prove how much of a n00b i am..but ozma is like my 2nd favorite band ever..and just wanted to know where they got their name from?
-drew

Kris Danger

the second book in the wizard f oz called "Ozma of Oz"

Kyosho

"We couldn't believe it, this book had words."  ;D
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.