April 29, 2024, 09:31:02 am

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

irregardless show

Started by Sandguy, November 30, 2005, 07:11:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Jason

It's not a B-side if it was never released or recorded above demo quality.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

cesarsalad

so this new song was d song? they said "this is a new one". man i really wish i had broguht some sort of bootlegging equipment as they didnt even pat anyone down.

everyshow

I don't know if the new song was "D Song" I've never heard that track...if someone can post it then maybe I can tell whether it was or not.

RaRPT

Quote from: kitten on December 03, 2005, 11:32:33 pm
i think that guy is just a temp, unless anyone got any word at the show.  they're supposed to auditioning people now.

hahahaha

That's what I said and I got my post deleted. ;D

babybaby

The new song they played was D Song.

kitten

Quote from: RaRPT on December 04, 2005, 12:27:55 pm

That's what I said and I got my post deleted. ;D

yeah, but that's before the show.  i know someone who is auditioning.

Jeff42

Someone posted some videos on Ozma's MySpace. :)

savewhatyouare

December 04, 2005, 05:22:33 pm #37 Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 05:25:23 pm by savewhatyouare
Quote from: Jeff42 on December 04, 2005, 04:50:56 pm
Someone posted some videos on Ozma's MySpace. :)

that would be me. and for everyone's convenience..ill do it again. (just the links though. vids dont work here.

Your Name

http://www.youtube.com/?v=FQY_mvSmwjs

Continental Drift

http://www.youtube.com/?v=iHpXaCTfzIY

Battlescars

http://www.youtube.com/?v=GgIeoJonBPg

the videos are pretty much out of sync with the audio. but whatever. still...somewhat good.

pictures

heysarahsarah

December 04, 2005, 06:41:28 pm #38 Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 09:23:49 pm by heysarahsarah
Bob recorded the show.  The mix wasn't the best (they had the keyboards really low, which was disappointing), but the show was awesome.  I had so much freakin fun it isn't even funny.  Everyone was at the top of their game.  I was surprised they put "Ozma" on the marquee...we were trying to establish whether that was the venue's doing (Irregardless too many letters?) or what.

Bob's at work, but he will convert and splice the show when he gets back. :)  Nice to see so many Ozma fans there really excited for the show.

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

stefanie

NewYorkerNick

Wow... in the youtube link, I found my roommate's ozma tribute band playing kerobeiniki. Small world.

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

kahnfewzed

Quote from: heysarahsarah on December 04, 2005, 06:41:28 pm
Bob recorded the show.  The mix wasn't the best (they had the keyboards really low, which was disappointing), but the show was awesome.  I had so much freakin fun it isn't even funny.  Everyone was at the top of their game.  I was surprised they put "Ozma" on the marquee...we were trying to establish whether that was the venue's doing (Irregardless too many letters?) or what.

Bob's at work, but he will convert and splice the show when he gets back. :)  Nice to see so many Ozma fans there really excited for the show.

very cool.

..and yes it was very fun and very nostalgic.  things just felt right seeing them together again and having fun.  i'm no moe...but seeing ryen smile a couple times made my heart melt.

...where were you two at?

oatmeal

Brady

Go here : http://www.yousendit.com

Locate the file, and upload it there. 

amish

Quote from: heysarahsarah on November 30, 2005, 11:07:35 pm
I doubt the band would make a stink about a boot.  I haven't heard them complain about one yet, though most times Bob would send it to them prior to releasing it on here so they knew the quality.

Bob and I are going.  Ryne, if we were going that way I would totally take you along, but we're probably taking 101 and stopping in SLO.
The band has never given me problems with posting a bootleg, assuming they have been asked about it beforehand.

jvstin

December 05, 2005, 11:51:18 am #45 Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 11:52:07 am by my hump x 3
Quote from: NewYorkerNick on December 05, 2005, 12:41:20 am
Wow... in the youtube link, I found my roommate's ozma tribute band playing kerobeiniki. Small world.
uhhhh is your roommate...jon desimone?

because if he is, tell him that justin says howdy

i'm in that video
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

savewhatyouare

brad

so how about that bootleg?  spliced yet?

brad

pictures of the show have been added to their myspace, btw.

amish

file:/// links will never work. that points to a file on your local hard drive, not the internet

NewYorkerNick

Quote from: my hump x 3 on December 05, 2005, 11:51:18 am
Quote from: NewYorkerNick on December 05, 2005, 12:41:20 am
uhhhh is your roommate...jon desimone?

because if he is, tell him that justin says howdy

i'm in that video

Will do buddy.

Funny quote of the week:
"anyways, if you want to keep arguing about how the mae shi sucks, go for it.  Just know that you are wrong."
-The Other Mike

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

King_Initech

Anybody stay for the wrens?

well if you didn't you should have, because they were awesome..

jose

kitten

why don't you guys come to dallas!  sooner rather than later.

cesarsalad

are you guys sure it was D song that they played? if anyone could upload that i would probably remember the song.. i don't seem to have d song on my comp.

brad

yeah it was D Song.  theres a picture of the set somewhere.

R.J.

The MP3 link to D Song on this page should be good for a couple more days at least.

http://blog.kordix.com/stompio/archives/000742.html

amish

December 06, 2005, 01:37:44 pm #57 Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 01:45:10 pm by amish
Ozma - D Song (Live Demo)

Thanks for that link R.J., this one's a bit more permanent.

EDIT:

phatpubah

Quote from: King_Initech on December 06, 2005, 10:25:04 am
Anybody stay for the wrens?

well if you didn't you should have, because they were awesome..

jose

dude...
ozma comes here
CPL593H

I like ozma

in case you guys didnt get to see ozma live or the video, here is the first song they played.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=FQY_mvSmwjs