April 29, 2024, 08:54:42 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

irregardless show

Started by Sandguy, November 30, 2005, 07:11:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ActionExplosion

Kurtzie

Good song I like the piano, subtle but effective. I wish you could hear the vocals better, tough to make out the words.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

Lando_Calrissian

There's a much better version floating around somewhere, from a few years ago. Don't know how old the one linked in this thread is.

There may be lots of versions - I dunno.

Pro-active.

skratchaholik

i sure hope they change their name...Irregardless makes Timbuk3 sound like the most Samuel band name ever.

Kurtzie

December 10, 2005, 05:58:33 pm #95 Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 10:11:18 pm by Kurtzie
Quote from: Lando_Calrissian on December 10, 2005, 12:17:30 am
There's a much better version floating around somewhere, from a few years ago.

Where can I find this?
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

Lando_Calrissian

December 11, 2005, 08:42:57 am #96 Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 10:34:53 am by Lando_Calrissian
Quote from: Kurtzie on December 10, 2005, 05:58:33 pm

Where can I find this?

I have it on CD somewhere. If nobdy else can provide it I'll rip it when I can access my CDs - there is currently a Christmas tree in the way.

Humbug.

EDIT:

Weeeeeeeee. Wrestled with that mother and found the goods. I might have lied. It's not really better, but it's still good. Vocals are worse. Different lyrics.

http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file=D+Song+2__2005-12-11_D+Song+2+-+Ozma.mp3

Pro-active.

Kurtzie

I just found an old D song on my comp from 2002, its even harder to make out. I wonder why I never saw it before.

malcolm

Quote from: Lando_Calrissian on December 11, 2005, 08:42:57 am
Quote from: Kurtzie on December 10, 2005, 05:58:33 pm

Where can I find this?

I have it on CD somewhere. If nobdy else can provide it I'll rip it when I can access my CDs - there is currently a Christmas tree in the way.

Humbug.

EDIT:

Weeeeeeeee. Wrestled with that mother and found the goods. I might have lied. It's not really better, but it's still good. Vocals are worse. Different lyrics.

i really wish someone had the cleaned up studio quality version that was on the old purevolume ozma site
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

Zombie Don Ho

I assumed that was what that expired first link in this thread was... no?

i have the purevolume one, but it's on my external hard drive which isn't at my apartment right now. I'll yousendit that crap on wednesday or something.

Brady

Here's the two versions of D-Song that I have in my misc/other Ozma directory, not sure if they're the same as the ones that have been posted, but alas...I am to lazy to investigate.

Ozma - D Song (demo)

Ozma - D Song (live)

dragonal

Quote from: Brady on December 12, 2005, 08:12:36 am
Here's the two versions of D-Song that I have in my misc/other Ozma directory, not sure if they're the same as the ones that have been posted, but alas...I am to lazy to investigate.

Ozma - D Song (demo)

This version sounds the best so far. Its a louder, 192 kbps version of the first one posted on this thread.

Quote from: Lando_Calrissian on December 11, 2005, 08:42:57 am

Thanks for posting this one up. Its a really good live version -- Daniel's bass sounds really good on this one. Hope it wasn't too much trouble moving the tree out of the way.  ;)

jvstin

okay, seriously now

where the hell is the bootleg?
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Bob511

See, four times over just crosses into obnoxiousness....

The Other Mike

Quote from: my hump x 3 on December 13, 2005, 08:03:57 pm
okay, seriously now

where the hell is the bootleg?

how dare he make you wait so long to get something for free!
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Bob511

I mean, it's not like I don't want to finish up the thing, I'm just stuck in the middle of twelve straight days of work that doesn't leave me with much free time during the hours when playing music loud enough to work on this sort of thing is really appropriate...

kittenburger

so are they playing any more shows soon?
Whoa my God shift +1 like teh lollercopter

Lando_Calrissian

Quote from: Bob511 on December 14, 2005, 02:43:49 am
I mean, it's not like I don't want to finish up the thing, I'm just stuck in the middle of twelve straight days of work that doesn't leave me with much free time during the hours when playing music loud enough to work on this sort of thing is really appropriate...

Yeah, but where the hell IS it? Come on! You think we've got TIME to be sitting around waiting for you to give us things?! What are you, selfish?

Pro-active.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

jvstin

December 14, 2005, 11:18:13 am #110 Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 02:01:36 pm by ^_^
Quote from: Bob511 on December 14, 2005, 02:06:40 am
i apologize for the e-outburst. i don't want to seem ungrateful, so i'm sorry if i have.

oh and mikey: blow it out of your ass. you're a fucking idiot.

The Other Mike

Quote from: ^_^ on December 14, 2005, 11:18:13 am
i apologize for the e-outburst. i don't want to seem ungrateful, so i'm sorry if i have.

oh and mikey: blow it out of your ass. you're a fucking idiot.

don't call me mikey.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

jvstin

Quote from: ^_^ on December 14, 2005, 11:18:13 am

oh and the other mike: blow it out of your ass. you're a fucking idiot.
srry

malcolm

aw c'mon folks
ozma should be about love and sex with minors, not hate
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

heysarahsarah

If you haven't gotten the chance to check, the boot has been posted in the General Ozma Discussion forum "Bootleg of the Month (Year) thread.

Download and enjoy :)
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Nordel

Why can't I find that thread?

SickNick89

I was just thinking yesterday that it was such a shame Ozma was gone and how much good music we would miss.